Sign in to follow this  
Flit

I need some help

I am painting the Talon CAV and I need some help.

Ok, let's just start out with a confession: I usually paint elves and don't really know what I am doing. :wacko:

What I need to know is what is that round thingie on top? Is it a type of machine gun, missles, some science fiction-y gun? I can't figure out how to paint it because I don't know what it is.

I know I can count on all you guys to help me out. Thanks in advance. :wub:

He is currently in the "litte green jar" taking his second bath.

I am not sure I am a convert to CAVs just yet, and the elves are yelling that they are being neglected! ::P:

Would it help if we told you the crew of the Cav could be members of a very elf-like race called the Adonese?

::D:

Not ... The Jar! I keep thinking The Dip from Roger Rabbit. ^_^

Yea mecha take a different technique than fantasy, I wasn't too satisfied with my first CAVs either.

so then what are you saying there, Earthwalker?

I've shown you my "bard"-ish paint jobs in person, I remember you being polite and smiling.....

and I game with them....

:poke: joking, paint it however it makes you happy, Flit.

cher ^_^

Cher!

The Flowers are poetry in motion, and beautiful!! It Really is a Wonderfully painted force, but wouldn't look that pretty after one round of exchanged fire ::D: Your Forces looked like they just rolled out of a custom Paint Booth!!!!

(can anyone Tell that I like a little wear on my mecha??)

Back on the Topic, I Agree with LS, Paint and be Happy. If you have a Theme, go with it. If not, Start Painting, and go back only if not happy! Make them Shiny, make them Worn, BE HAPPY!

Who Knows, perhaps I have a Merc Group of Bards? :bday: But I will Like them When I am done, as they will be MINE ::D:

Tim

Definately Frosch, and let's not forget that war (especially mecha combat) is often called a dance :o)

Flit, so long as they ain't pink with flowers on..... oh wait, Ladystorm's already done that scheme. In that case, I doubt you could find anything to make my eyes bleed so have fun painting, and perhaps even try a game with them once they're done :o)

And if you have any other questions, just holla. We're all helpful types here :o)

PS, CAV elves a.k.a. the Ritterlich and AEC, use Hughes-Marietta and Borsig-Spline and RMI.... perhaps they'll be elvish enough for you :o)

I like your flowery CAVs LS. It makes me feel happy when I shoot them!! LOL

Or when mike convinces them to turn on Kai at the last moment in a campaign. LOL

That is still classic!