Sign in to follow this  
AEdge

60181: Adowyn & Leryn (Iconic Hunter & Wolf)

2 hours ago, AEdge said:

I rarely see this mini painted. I can't imagine why, it's a great sculpt. Anyway this is my version of Adowyn and Leryn. 

It's probably because Reaper has so many great sculpts. There's just no end to the selection. I have boxes of great Reaper figures still in their blisters and I probably only have 5% of the best ones they make.

These really are terrific sculpts and you did them justice with your beautiful work. The paint job on that wolf is downright awesome.

Edited by CorallineAlgae
  • Like 6

I picked up a copy of these last month.  They really are a great pair.

I love the nuanced earth tones on your painting of the wolf and on her garments, contrasted with her flaming red hair.

• Like 7

Definitely going to put this on the list for the future when I work through some of my backlog. Your rendition of the wolf is incredible. 

• Like 4

This one is on my list! You painted them beautifully! I love the red hair, the furry boots, and the wolf's fur so much. Really well done!

• Like 4

They are really amazing sculpts and you made them come to life with your brilliant painting. I love her hair most, it pops out at you.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      This is my version of a Games workshop Aragorn. I didn't want to paint him as Aragorn since I have two of these same minis so I decide to go for a purple skinned, white haired drow ranger.  I'm going to use him as a swordsman named Vigo in my Rangers of Shadowdeep games.
      This mini was a blast to paint, I like how the highlights turned out. Thanks for looking!

Unpainted mini:

• By lazarp
      So this is my first complete kitbash, this one is made of parts from five different kits. I've made it to be used as a ranger for my Rangers of Shadowdeep warband. Hope you like it! 

With the rest of the gang:

• By Neptune1999
      Matthias the Twisted was insanely fun to paint, he's definitely  one of my favorite undead models, and one of Bobby Jackson's more eerie characters. 
      Despite it being the bane to Castlevania fans everywhere, i took inspiration for the hunter from Simon off of the cover of the Castlevania 2 box art. What a game haha. Sorry for the pictures being a bit blurry, but C&C is surely appreciated. 

• By Standifer
      This my orc warlord on a warg. It is a Nolzurs deep cuts orc on dire wolf miniature. 
      I did most of the painting in one day, I do need to touch up the base and redo the finish on the flag, but otherwise he is done.
      I was aiming for a Hound of the Baskervilles look for the Warg. 

Now he just needs an actual name besides Orc Warlord....
      Thanks for looking!

• By Silvervane
      Finally getting back to painting a bit more consistently and finishing things.  Here is one I finished recently, Theo from Zombicide: Wolfsburg.  I'm multi-tasking him to also serve as the ranger for my ranger's of shadowdeep warband.  Hoping to have my warband finished by the end of the month.

Theo

Thanks in advance for and C&C you give.
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 3 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)