• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rachels89
      Here are a few random Darksword minis I've painted over the last few months. I tried to stick to an earthy color palette for most of them.

Male Blind Warrior, SKU: DSM7417, and Young Hedge Knight - Dual Wield, SKU: DSM5026

Male Range with Wineskin, SKU: DSM7403

Male Elven Ranger with Bow, SKU: DSM7451. This one is a gift for my brother. He wanted an "Aragorn-esque" ranger mini. 

Male Warrior with Battle Axe, SKU: DSM7427, and Female Elven Archer, SKU: DSM1196

• By aku-chan
      I thought people might enjoy watching me helplessly flailing about as I attempt to paint an exceptionally intricate mini.

This is Tzandi:-

She's one fourth of my Monkey King Gang.
      Made a little progress today:-

Painted her skin.
      This started as a base of Elf Flesh, was shaded with Flesh Wash and then highlighted with Elf Flesh and 1:1 Elf Flesh/Light Flesh.
      She then got lips of 1:1:1 Elf Flesh/Light Flesh/Warlord Purple, and dots of Brown Wash for eyes and between her lips.
      I had made a little bit of a mess painting her hands, so I went back over them carefully with Flesh Wash, just to give her separate fingers again.

I automatically started painting her bosom as skin before realising she's wearing a dress under her corset, so that will be painted over eventually. The next job is hair and her ridiculously tiny hair ribbons. 
    • By Inarah
      Bones 4 core set #20.  Could not find a release # for him yet.  I took this guy and a few of his pals to Reapercon to work on in my spare time (ha!) and got him base coated using some of the new Pathfnder paint set.  I couldn't help but notice the chickens and the look of terror on his face, thus the name.   Finished him with a basic drybrush and wash for table top play. 

• By planetmut
      Foxtrot was fun to paint. She comes with two bodies, two heads and two sets of weapons so it's possible to make her up as a crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter or Hasslefree's version of Furiosa from Mad Max: Fury Road. As you can see, I decided on the crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter.

Her right hand is separate, so fun and games ensued trying to get it glued to her wrist. I didn't dare attempt to drill/pin it as there was barely enough space for the drill bit and I had visions of wrecking the metal. The stock of her AK was on the verge of falling off, so I just did away with it. Her base is the usual Liquitex modelling paste, sand and paint.

• By Evilhalfling
      Maester Luwin -  from Darksword George RR Martin  collection
      he definitely looks like a worried advisor rather than a commanding wizard. 

• Who's Online   31 Members, 4 Anonymous, 189 Guests (See full list)