She is stunning, these jeans looks so real and all the highlights are really amazing.

Edited by Metalchaos
  • Like 1

Your flesh tones glow. She is a LOVELY creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1

Beautiful work!!! Your highlights in general are particularly superb, especially on her hair and the sash. Are the metallic bits NMM? If so, they're very well done! Amazing job! ^_^

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

She is a lovely little thing.  The textures are expertly rendered.  The clear distinction between the worn glossy leather of her boots, the worn matt softness of her trousers, the gleam of the metals and the glimmers in her hair is quite remarkable.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By lazarp
      So this is my take at painting Na'Kaat
      My firend uses this mini as a pc in our dnd campaign. The axe that comes with the mini felt too small to her so I swapped it with the two handed axe from 03197: Thelgar Halfblood, Half Orc Barbarian.

All in all this was one was nice to paint and is really nice to look at after  Hope you like it too!

• By knarthex
      So the ex is going to be joining a new campaign, and she asked me to paint her figure, the Stonehaven female gnome rogue....

Still just starting, but need to motivate myself, as well as keeping track of colors....
      Scalera is Reaper Linen White
      Pupil Warcolours Green 3
      Skin SC 75 Arabic shade...

Check back as more gets done!

• By Silvervane
      I fell back to lurking of the forums again.  So starting this year I decided to get back to painting and posting.  Most of what I've done lately has been with gaming in mind.  I wanted to try out Frostgrave Perilous Dark Solo campaign, so I decided to dual task my painting.  I also wanted to play with a full group of painted figures for Zombicide Black Plague.  Since I have already finished up all the zombies and Necromancer for the core game.  Baldric looked like and excellent candidate for my Wizard.  (well him or my 2 Necro's I've already finished, Shh....).  I decided to try to keep as close to the box art as I could.  

Here is my Baldric.

Thanks for looking and any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By JadenZion
      My first attempt for this miniature.  Thoughts?

• Who's Online   18 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)