Sunless Citadel 5e pbp

haldir

2 hours ago, haldir said:

Apologies, I'm behind. Tonight's my last night of a 8 day run at work (gotta love vacations.....). Hoping to get a post up today or tomorrow.

thanks!

No worries, I know how that goes!

• Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I posted in my other currently running game here, I'd like to see if this one is worth continuing. I felt like it petered out a bit with my delays & such. I'd like it to continue but if not I totally understand.

thanks!

<snort> HuhwhatyeahI'mawake... I'm awake <cough>

As fun as it would be to be able to claim I once played in a game that never got out of the starting tavern, it also seems kind of just a bit too pathetic, lol...

So, which one of us was playing the 2000-year-old android psychokineticist starship pilot again?

Edited by Mad Jack

On 7/18/2017 at 6:32 PM, Mad Jack said:

So, which one of us was playing the 2000-year-old android psychokineticist starship pilot again?

hand_2.png

HINT: It's the barkeep............

Ok I'll have a updated post up later today for everyone.

• Like 1

Apologies, post will happen tomorrow morning after work. Spent close to 2 hours at the phone store this afternoon due to the clerk mixed up my wife's & my numbers... It was busy as all hell but I kept having that feeling of being less important then the next customer.

Definitely not a good way to start a service. Just glad i don't have to deal with them when using the phone.

Afterwards, I showed my wife how to use her's. Big upgrade from her previous phone.

• Like 1

Whew! Now that my long @$$ "week" shift is over at work (well 1 more night but whose counting),  I wanna get this one going again. If anyone still wants to re-start this one again. I'm hoping to get a post up today but by Friday the latest!

With ReaperCon out of the way this year, I need my fix of DMing 5e so I'd really like to get this one going again.

thanks!

I'm hoping not have any lengthy delays myself. As my pbp games are my gaming these days If anything I see the only delay on my part at the end of January next year as I may attend the Las Vegas Open, but right now I'm leaning toward a no. As I've said to people at ReaperCon & here, my sit down group disbanded in 2000 & I haven't been able to find anyone locally that plays. I know there are people who play as the local card shop guy has people buying up the prepainted Wizkids D&D figures & he recently added the unpainted & a few Pathfinder Battles to his shelves. He also does orders for D&D books as well. I guess not having a actual game store/central location is probably the biggest hurdle here. When there was a New Age shop that sold D&D products (well that & having a cute daughter of said new age shop) that is where I was able to form my 2nd group (aka out of High School) of gamers. 

Will get a new post up tonight or tomorrow at the latest!

Ok I posted earlier tonight but if you read it then, I went in & redid what I posted. A little more info inregards to background events & such. I've gotta get myself familiar with the adventure again!!

I was reading a little bit of the adventure before going to sleep tonight. Again, the party can do whatever it feels like but I just wanted to address the current posts like Jack's going out to see the locals & Dilvish's wanting to retire for the evening. It is around 1 or 2 pm. Jack's journey will take about 4 hrs.