• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This was a super quick project.  DH printed the model on Tuesday and I painted it in about 6 hours on Wednesday. So <48 hours from liquid resin to finished model. 

I intentionally wanted to work with vibrant colors and picked jade green, gothic crimson and golden yellow as my starting paints.  The figure is slightly modified, a crossbow on her hip broke, and I shaved the remains off.  I added the fangs with paint, I think the figure was intended to be an elf. 

• By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone,

Firstly I´m pleasured to take part of this forumm . My name is Alvaro Gonzalez and Im a spanish miniatures sculptor, for last year I have been sculpting some miniatures and the time has come to pre lunch my first kickstarter campaign that I will launch in two weeks around.

This deal with 32mm scale (23mm tall to eyesline) resin fantasy miniatures for wargames, collectors and painting. It will be a small project of 9 dwarves miniatures.

It would be great having the support of this community for carrying on my brand.

You can keep posted about news in our facebook , I will post news every week.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Brindelwald...
      instagram.com/brindelwaldminiatures/
      I show you a small sample. Thank you.

• By Bustawolf
      Got this from a eBay seller in china, not sure if it's a recast. It was a very nice cast in high density white resin. Very little clean up only had to remove some sprue nubs on some of the larger pieces not really any mould lines or flashing. 
      Haven't been able to find out much about this piece other than that it was apparently at Wonder Festival 2018. I would really like to know who sculpted it.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      Here is a little preview of Lilyana one of our core minis for that set.
    • By Rigel
      I've had this one in the works for a while. She's a little more cheerful and Art Noveau than most of the rest of my Miskatonic staff, but that's okay! Misk.U. cultivates eccentrics of all types. She seems to be handling the job just fine. And those pointed ears indicate she's already survived a brush with chaos, or perhaps has a little bit of eldritch in her. 

Her colleagues are a Stonehaven halfling librarian and a Black Cat librarian/cultist. Gave them both a minor touch-up for this shoot.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)