Sign in to follow this  

I love the green as well, I think it fits better with the idea that she's a spellcaster who got distracted versus some sort of femme fatale.  Like Xherman alluded to, the color of the clothing bits does a lot to set the mood and personality of the piece. 

• Like 3

I also enjoy a good green tone. Also a lot of ways to take greens - forest, emerald, olive, grass, etc. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rahz said:

What color are the tattoos going to be?  I'm not sure they should "match" the gloves/shoes so that should be a consideration too.  

I love Pochi's suggestion of green.  I hadn't thought of it and went back to look at the pictures again and love the idea.  

She's coming along great!  

I'm going to use blue liner for them and then glaze skins tones over. Not going to get insane with trying to do colored tats. That'll be a different project probably using a 75mm figure or bigger to try it on. :;):

Glad everyone seems to like the green idea! I'll work on her more tonight after I get home from work and a quick haircut. 

• Like 5

Tweaked the stockings a tad bit and added tattoos!

59a608c721a28_Distracted28SFW.thumb.png.a071892807b46689467ce4e6b3a79034.png59a608c8ea773_Distracted29.thumb.jpg.3b23b6b26d3cccd2917b0e8c3a45ca79.jpg59a608c97a397_Distracted30.thumb.jpg.49f110baeb63f5e01e684f58f61165e8.jpg59a608ce22da8_Distracted31SFW.thumb.png.5452ca48a65d7426422da426eb0802a7.png59a608d2850fa_Distracted32SFW.thumb.png.718787b7dfcefd77502867a7bf7eb207.png59a608d74e40a_Distracted33SFW.thumb.png.0d62964a5a3d70ea5edb42945f1b1bec.png

Please tell me what you all think. ::D:

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I love that you got a leg tattoo showing through a stocking! 

Thanks!

I thought of that last night and figured it'd be kinda cool to do something like that.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

The left side is now reading much better as stockings stretching over various bits and peices

Thank you. Very happy you approve. ::D:

Your perseverance on the stockings has certainly paid off.  Much better!  And I like the tattoos.  Not too complex, yet they get the point across.  Two thumbs up!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rahz said:

Your perseverance on the stockings has certainly paid off.  Much better!  And I like the tattoos.  Not too complex, yet they get the point across.  Two thumbs up!

This was my feelings as well.  Wish I had more to add, but all the advice you've been given was better than anything I could have added.  I'm looking forward to seeing how she turns out. 

• Like 2

Thanks! I'm very happy everyone continues to push me on this one and help me get better. The nudges and advice are greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

looks good!!

One thing though, it seems odd that the other leg has no tattoos, I know it has to be under her stockings, but since you already did half a tattoo on the other leg under the stockings, I know you can do it.

Seems to me that her other leg needs a symbol too, maybe closer to the foot as if it crawled down..

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

looks good!!

One thing though, it seems odd that the other leg has no tattoos, I know it has to be under her stockings, but since you already did half a tattoo on the other leg under the stockings, I know you can do it.

Seems to me that her other leg needs a symbol too, maybe closer to the foot as if it crawled down..

I'll think about it, I was happy with the number of tats she has now and there are plenty of people who get a single tat on a single leg, she's still young and perhaps hasn't done it ... yet ::P:

ETA: honestly, I like the idea, but I wanted to showcase the stockings more than the tattoos, the one on the right side under the stocking was more just for a tiny bit of added interest. I don't want the tattoos to be the centerpiece and only thing people look at for her when I put so much work into getting the stockings right. 

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I guess you'll just have to paint her friend, the tattoo artist, also! ;)

Maybe some day! ::D:

• Like 2