• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By I'mHere
      Here is my take on the Dance of Death sculpt from the Bones 4 Kickstarter.

I really enjoyed this one,  finishing it up this last winter. I saw someone mention somewhere online that they were bummed that the heads didn't exactly line up, but I found it reminiscent of dogs when they are snarling while looking sidelong at each other.

Apologies for the scratches and discolorations on the background. I've been meaning to pick up some black cloth to improve that.

Thanks for taking a look!
    • By Javedian
      I have done about 15 minis over the past year (starting with the Learn to Paint kit), after taking a 30+ year break from painting lead with Testors enamel. Each one I try to learn or improve one technique. This one I focused on pose & basing (took a little surgery to get rid of the pudding base and shape all the claws). The 'rock' is a chunk of bark. Any comments, critiques, questions or suggestions are welcome. Between this forum and YouTube, I am amazed on the knowledge and information available, in an overall great community. Getting ready for Bones V delivery!

• By Maledrakh
      One of the three minis in the "44036 Dreadmere Females" pack
      aka "Serena, Dreadmere Rogue" as she is known in the metal version.
      More like, "Serena, Dark Brotherhood Assassin" if you ask me. Nothing screams secret stealth assassin on a mission to do bloody murder as having members-only assassin guild special shrouded armour that is distinct and different from all other armour types and uniforms...

Hm. I thought I heard something...

44036 "Women of Dreadmere" #1 of 3
      Dreadmere Expansion, Bones 4 kickstarter 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Bones Black PVC
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      30mm base.
      Available from reapermini.com
    • By odinsgrandson
      Evil has many faces, even when it is kind of cute. Here are some of the generals working under the Dark Consul. They represent the highest caliber of evil in Super Dungeon Explore. This is a set of bosses for Super Dungeon Explore that I painted for a client.

• By SamuraiJack
      Live:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/marvel-united/description

Blowing through stretch goals as you would expect

Story
      It’s time to become the Heroes you were always meant to be! Designed by Eric M. Lang and Andrea Chiarvesio, Marvel United is a fast-paced cooperative game where players take control of Marvel Super Heroes and band together to thwart the master plans of the most dangerous Villains in the universe. With an all-new visual take by Edouard Guiton, brought to life in fantastic sculpts, Marvel United will challenge you and your friends. Only by standing united will you have any chance of victory!  
       PLAY      
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)