Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

Boneslyvanian Bart

9 minutes ago, Pochi said:

Have you done a group photo yet? He is awesome and I am a fan of the ginger hair!

Also reminiscent of a zombie Archie. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Pochi said:

Have you done a group photo yet? He is awesome and I am a fan of the ginger hair!

Hmm, not yet.  I haven't finished the group yet.  I can take one of the one's I have done if you want.

18 hours ago, hdclearman said:

Also reminiscent of a zombie Archie. 

Hah, I hand't thought of that.  But I can see it now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silvervane said:

Hmm, not yet.  I haven't finished the group yet.  I can take one of the one's I have done if you want.

I can wait, lol. They are all so good!

• Like 1

Your ghost is outstanding! I find shading white very difficult, and yours is so seamless! 

Excellent for all, just that one stood out to me due to my own troubles. *thumbs and a toe up* 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stonebred
      Here is the Tiefling Sorcerer I just started working on for my next D&D campaign. My lovely wife is a writer and helped me with the backstory. Take a gander at the backstory and let me know what you think if you'd like... Otherwise, just take a look at the figure and follow along.  I've been going back and forth with whether or not I should cut his horns off to fit the backstory or not.

• By Metalchaos
      I took this picture last night while I was fooling around with recently painted models. It's firecracker time! 02771, Lorus Firecracker sculpted by Sandra Garrity vs. 89031, Whispering Tyrant sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The 77531, Graveyard Fence Posts are also from Reaper and were sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. The skull I added on the post is from the 02611 Skulls of 8 races package sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Reaper Bones Ogre Guard, 77456.  It took a long time to finish the skin.  I had a hard time getting it right with dry brushing layer upon layer and several washes, but I like the way it turned out.  

• By Marineal
      Presenting my Lisa Frank velociraptor!
      I love him! He just screamed at me to be fun colors! And I have to brag n the green stuff world mushrooms,they're pretty fantastic.
      He's my painters entry for reapercon; I'm motoring on with all my other entries. I'm interested in what you think, so c&c away!

• By Disserrma
      3rd large figure of the year completed.  @Roonfizzle made a request for some giant spiders and we just so happened to get this guy from Bones 4.  I am not looking forward to running into this one in the dark someday soonish.
      I really like how it came out though, particularly the stone work.  I wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone and make the stone multicolored; instead of just shades of grey, so I figured it was a good time to give wet blending a try.  C&C welcome.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)