Sign in to follow this  
etherial

Fowl Language Plush Fundraiser

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      This project is to fund the production of a set of cast table top gaming terrain pools.
      This is a continuation and expansion of this line.
      This time I am offering pools in 25mm, 50mm, and 100+ mm sizes.  Offerings will be available as cast pieces in Dental Stone, or Plaster.
      Dental Stone pieces are available as painted and finished or unpainted and unfinished pieces.
      Here are a few examples of the prototypes:
      50mm Blue, finished.  
      50mm Green prototype.  
      50mm Red Prototype.  
      25mm  
      More 25mm Prototypes.
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/the-wilds-of-wintertide-3d-printable-tabletop-models/description

And here I was trying to tell me that I don't need any more 3D print files ...
    • By pcktlnt
      Link

The Drowned Earth...
      ...is a tabletop miniatures game where brave heroes and villains risk the dangers of the wilds for glorious riches and ancient technology!
      Played on a 3ftx3ft table.  5 (or more) models a side.  Scenario based play. Beautifully cast, multi-part metal miniatures.  The game is set in the land of Ulaya, a tropical world of flooded cities, overgrown ruins and terrifying predators. 

About the Development Process
       When I decided to create The Drowned Earth I had Four simple design briefs. I wanted the game to have: 
      A Parkour/ Freerunning movement system. Rules which told a narrative through a dramatic reaction mechanic. A streamlined, elegant system which was quick to learn and easy to remember. An unambiguous rules set suitable for competitive play.  Two years of development later, and I think I've ticked those boxes, and many more! The Drowned Earth is the kind of game you can tell stories about, without once talking about the mechanics or the dice you rolled. 

Models leap off buildings, guns blazing, dodge bullets as they run through open ground, and swing from vines to take key objectives. It truly is a cinematic, narrative game full of knife edge choices and story moments!

About the Miniatures
      I've watched and backed a lot of Kickstarters, and passionately want to avoid the pitfalls many of them experience with late delivery, quality issues and production bottle necks. As a first time producer I have done as much research as possible to mitigate risk. 

To that end I have established full production pipeline and have actually gone through a complete production cycle with an outstanding metal caster, to deliver to you the best metal miniatures I can. Pictures speak a thousand words. 

• By Original Timmy
      28mm Tabletop Terrain is Hayland Terrain's 1st Kickstarter to fund a range off modern day setting terrain STL Files, they will be perfect for any zombie, post-apoc and modern warfare games.

As off writing this they are only £20 from their funding goal, there is an all in pledge inc stretch goals for £40, a nice "sweet spot" pledge!

So far the themes on offer are an Office Set, Supermarket Set, Dumpster Set, Propane & Crate Set, Locker Set, Living Room Set, Kitchen Set & Duggies Diner Set.

Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haylandgames/universial-tiles-tabletop-terrain-stl-files/description

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      The Machu Picchu Vol.2 are... the best kind of weird :D. 
      They are:
      the world's first 4 elements dice :3 a blend between 3 kinds of awesome craftsmanship, a symbol for a truly fascinating corner of the world.                  This way, something as simple as a dice design becomes an opportunity to create something incredibly unique. We feel confident to say there's really nothing quite like them.
       Choose between ANY of our AWESOME designs and wood types :o
      KLAZIK
      They might remind you of the classic dice design, yet they are not. We take on the classic forms and transform them into something bold and new.
      APU
      'Apu' is quechua for 'mountain-god'. We wanted something simple, that would take inspiration of elements and forms found in the Inca culture and its landscape, and give back something different and beautiful.
      CALENDAR
      For these, we use gorgeous iconography from the annual calendar of the Incas, as well as the chakana (Inca’s symbol for the Tree of Life). A masterpiece.
      PACHA
      Inspired by 'Pachamama', the inca goddess known as the mother of earth and time, this beautiful design embraces and evolves upon traditional iconography from the Andes.

Last campaign was amazing. We are immensely grateful to everyone who: first believed in us, then gave us such heart whelming comments and feedback, and finally... encouraged us to come back :) We owed it to them to do it right! 
      DOPE feedback from our 1st campaign! :) So... we tested, tested and then tested some more. We tried many new materials and toolings. We've been hopeful and discouraged... excited and depressed... jumping around and flat on the floor.. Until (finally!)...

• Who's Online   40 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)