Dark Sword Miniatures – Stephanie Law Masterworks Expansion

Harrek

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked mine up today. I like them a lot from what I can see through the packages. They are a bit on the tall side compared to my Reaper metal ones, but nothing dramatic and pretty much in line with older DSM adventurer minis I got.

Really looking forward to painting these.

So how did you get yours in the house? :lol:

but I got mine today. Husband was home, but was on a call so didn't see me bring the mail in. Got them downstairs into my mini lair, un boxed, oggled and stored away before he was finished with the phone call. Now I feel like Im actually hiding something from him. Instead of just joking about it. :down:

---

Though I had far fewer than @Lt. Coldfire showed above. So I think I would have been fine.

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 4

The smaller the box the better. My dark sword box was starting to push the size limit, and my husband can count to more than 20. So with the knowledge of us going to a board game convention this weekend, and him knowing I was going to back DF in some way, it might have pushed him over the edge.

Apparently they have sent out all orders now, baring the ones who hadn't filled out their survey, or the ones where the survey results didn't match the money payed. Oh, and like 5 or so orders will be shipped soonish, since there were bits missing in their orders.

But all in all, pretty amazing feat to get them all out now.

I have prepped and primed the druid dude and will hopefully have him painted before our next DnD session on the 22nd, so they all finally have a painted mini.

• Like 3