Dark Sword Miniatures – Stephanie Law Masterworks Expansion

Harrek

I have been holding back on adding any add-ons. But the Book Wyrm finally got me. It's a figure that I have wanted to pick up from the moment Jim started showing it off after the TD campaign. But I was never going to spend $90 on a single figure. No matter how cool piece is. It's still a bit steep for my tastes at $65 but I doubt that I'll get the chance to pick it up any cheaper. So I'm in for the core and the Book Wyrm.

• Like 5

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a panda on top of everything?  I may have beat my wallet by showing my friends and they all wanted something too, but between the Phoenix and panda im way too excited to care... this whole thing was so much fun

• Like 5

I resisted most of the add-ons. Partly because I was away from the computer in the last hours. The Thief of Hearts winged ladies bundle was extremely tempting, with the idea of creating color schemes to represent all of the classic D&D alignments.

In the end, I only got the Land Shark & Pups bundle, because there is absolutely nothing else like it on the market (to my knowledge).

• Like 4

There have been two updates since Friday.

Apparently some of the miniatures from the core set are already cast and ready to be packed up and the Phoenix is about to be molded.

The backer survey is available now as well, where you can fill in your shipping address and choose the add ons you pledged for.

• Like 1

I just got an email from Dark Sword Miniatures saying that they had sent me a package.  If it's this Kickstarter that would be very fast fulfillment.

EDIT: The email does say "backer rewards", so it does rather look like early completion.

Edited by LittleBluberry
  • Like 2

Hm, I guess we will know more in a few days. 

I just hope mine will be here before late August, since I could use quite a few of them then. But without mayor hold ups from the import offices this should work out fine if they are indeed already shipping.

1 hour ago, Nunae said:

Hm, I guess we will know more in a few days. 

I just hope mine will be here before late August, since I could use quite a few of them then. But without mayor hold ups from the import offices this should work out fine if they are indeed already shipping.

I'd be shocked if they don't arrive before late August.  DS has never been behind schedule on KS delivery.  And I think (if my memory is good) they have been early on each one.

• Like 2

Well, my minis have to cross the big pond (is that a nickname for the Atlantic Ocean in the English language as well?) and with customs and all that it can take a few weeks. So if they were to ship in late July, it could become a problem.

• Like 1