Dark Sword Miniatures – Stephanie Law Masterworks Expansion

Harrek

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto for my notice today.

I've had other KS that were extremely quick (Midlam Miniatures for example), mostly because they were small campaigns with modest goals, had nearly all of their greens done, and/or had a small amount of pledgers. Overall result is it doesn't take long to achieve results.

Ooh, we're even getting an extra freebie!

As an added bonus for being our highest grossing Kickstarter project and highest backer count Kickstarter project to date, I included one more extra mini in ( because 37 pewter minis was simply not enough, am I right? ) as my final free bonus gift to you all. It is the Lillian Grace Angel Tribute Mini that the most excellent Kev White sculpted up for Dark Sword Miniatures a number of years ago. She has never been for sale but I like to give her away for free whenever possible on special occasions. This qualifies as a special occasion, so I made it happen. She is included in with your backer rewards now. She is a great little mini to paint up for your loved ones if you have multiple copies.  I hope you enjoy painting her up.

Lillian Grace Angel Tribute Mini. (the inspiration for it is quite sad)

2913fb0661d3bff0718b02ea0de2c339_origina

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, DixonGrfx said:

My rewards came yesterday. ::D: Lovely pile of metal minis!

That was fast!

Gives me hope that I'll get mine next week. Mine is currently in ISC Chicago (which is shorthand for "The Customs Endless Void between the US and Canada") since Friday morning.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 1:15 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

I probably shouldn't have clicked on that link while I'm at work.

Thats heartbreaking.

Indeed heartbreaking, and I simultaneously had my mind blown by Jen Haley's paint job toward the bottom with the purple dress.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

That was fast!

Gives me hope that I'll get mine next week. Mine is currently in ISC Chicago (which is shorthand for "The Customs Endless Void between the US and Canada") since Friday morning.

Seems like our packages have traveled together so far then. I had no idea ISC had anything to do with customs though.

It left Chicago at the 24th though, so if that was the US part of customs, it should have left the country by now.

• Like 1

Mine arrived too!  I love these minis but I have never been able to bring myself to use Mz Law's miniatures in actual play.  These will pretty much be display for me.  I did a set of the muses and have a 1 handed muse because no matter how I tried I could not get a pin fine enough but strong enough to make a difference.

They are nicely done though and worth it!

• Like 1