Dark Sword Miniatures – Stephanie Law Masterworks Expansion

Harrek

Merde merde merde merde merde...as they say in France.

I was confident this small pack would be ignored by the evil forces of Her Majesties Customs Service, but no. Ended up paying slightly more than I would have at retail.

• Like 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has been stuck at the customs offices as well, according to the tracker it has been in 2 different offices in 2 different citys so far o.O 

The different customs calculators and apps give me widely different estimates, and I sadly won't know what I owe them until the delivery guy is standing at my door, demanding cash.

4 hours ago, Beagle said:

Merde merde merde merde merde...as they say in France.

I was confident this small pack would be ignored by the evil forces of Her Majesties Customs Service, but no. Ended up paying slightly more than I would have at retail.

Sympathy like Beagle!

• Like 2

My package ist at the custom's office again - this time in my town. They're holding it until I come pick it up (I think I'll probably have to open it up in front of an agent or something), but I first need a letter telling me my package is at the custom's office and I have to bringt that.

Knowing the efficiency of German officials this might well take another week.

So close yet so far ::(:

• Like 1

I was at the office. Good news is, they want less than I expected, bad news is, they wanted cash.

I saw my minis, less than an arm length away, and then the lady put the package back in storage again for me to return on Monday :wacko:

1 hour ago, Lt. Coldfire said:

They told me I could be anything.  So I became a mini hoarder.  

Hoard.thumb.jpg.2de6576f941efd0e50f354dffe5dad62.jpg

The minis are outstanding as expected.  I'm going to start with the Female Ranger from the unlocked stretch goal.

That's not how they come, and how many we are getting with this kickstarter is it?

Cause if so..... I'm in big trouble.....

You can see more than one miniature in some of these little boxes in this pile. This is consistent with Update 12, the main humanoid minis will come in 7 'retail-packaging' boxes, with 3-4 minis per box, while the critters are in a little bag.

I would be interested in what add ons Lt. Coldfire has as well though. Those look like a lot of minis.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

But in the past they would not be in retail packaging, they would come 5 to 6 to a package. It looks like a lot less that way.

But you had add ons. Please tell me they were large add-ons. 

Mine came in retail blister packs