pinkymadigan

74025 Graveyard Vignette Base size?

Anyone know the approximate footprint of the Graveyard Vignette Base? I can roughly judge based on the existing tombstones that appear to be a part of the model, but I need to know whether it would hang over a 200mm x 100mm tray or not for wargaming compatibility purposes (Kings of War). The depth looks suspect to me.

Edited by pinkymadigan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Cross posted to the ReaperCon forum.

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Glen

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/simonminiatures/the-saga-of-belius-the-black/description
      Belius versus Angus and Branag  

Belius the Black is a giant with mysterious origins. We say about him  that it is the reincarnation of a god, or even,  the guardian of an ancient temple. In short, according to the babarian tribes of the North, it is a black legend  related to Bregan Lorelei’s great-grandfather.

Bélius is a 70 mm figurine sculpted by me, not counting my hours, in order to obtain the incarnation of the warrior of evil, chaos and destruction. The resin cast will be made by Mr Dès, former melter of  Rackham , a pledge of high quality. This project , a range of dark fantasy figurines, is important because I can create from A to Z what i want  while satisfying the fans of my work. 

Indeed,  I have been sculpting figurines for more than 20 years : First, for Rackham for 9 years and then for various freelance brands such as Mierce Miniatures,  Monolith with Conan, Mythic Battles and Claustrophobia which are successful  on Kickstarter.

The Kickstarter platform will allow me to finance the moulds for all the figurines, which are all my personal creations. Knowing that the fans of my work will be able to hold them in hand, paint them, or play with them in any kind of games is really a great pleasure for me. This first step is important because i imagine that these figurines are destined for a game in the future.

Belius is accompanied by two brothers, Angus and Branag (35mm): They are barbarians from northern tribes. They are elite soldiers ready to  do anything to protect their lands and the Elebore Forest from any intrusion in the name of their leader, the demigod Siegfried.

NEXT SG to come:3480€
      BAAL-Thus, 60mm of brutal force!   Shipping informations:
      The shipping costs are the same for all  pledges and for a number of  unlimited miniatures.
      France:7 euros
      UE:8 euros
      Rest of the world:10 euros
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/831472366/corvus-corax-miniatures-clansmen-of-caer-loch?ref=hero_thanks

Corvus Corax Miniatures is a small hobby project created in 2013. Since then, three projects have successfully funded on Kickstarter and all have been fully delivered on time without any delays. The feedback from the backers have only been positive. Thanks to the support through Kickstarter, 17 miniatures have been made available.

The goal of this project is to raise funds for the production a total of four (4) miniatures for the Clansmen of Caer Loch. The miniatures will be cast in high quality, non-toxic resin. The scale of the miniatures is 35mm (measuring to the eyes in a standing, straight pose, although some characters may be slightly larger because they are supposed to be large characters).

You can also pick up the other Corvus Corax minis from previous projects as add ons

I've backed the previous projects and been very happy with the results
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reclusivephoenix/slumbering-oblivion-iii-hades-rising

Coming off the heels of two successful Kickstarters, Reclusive Phoenix is happy to announce our third project. This is the second project in our Slumbering Oblivion 32mm scale game line and the aim is to produce the human armies to face off against the forces of Cthulhu. The human army is known as H.A.D.E.S. (Human Alliance in Defense of Earth and Sea) and is under the command of the new human alliance called the Aligned Nations of Earth. 
      TL:DR / The Short Story
      We are trying to fund the human army miniatures for our upcoming Slumbering Oblivion 32mm scale tabletop war-game. The initial goal is to fund the creation of a 5 model unit manufactured out of resin.  The more funds we raise, the more units and models we will produce and the quicker the game will come to fruition. This is also an EU friendly campaign in the sense that shipping will be fulfilled from US and UK locations which should help cut down on additional taxes and fees for international backers.
      Four of the First Five Miniatures  
      H.A.T.E. Trooper - Gustav  

I backed their first KS for cthuloid monsters and it was excellent and delivered without issue, the second for the Giant Cthulhu also appeared to go well so if you like the look of these they're probably a safe bet
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 4 Anonymous, 170 Guests (See full list)