Rahz

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind world.  

5 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Whaaat?! 3 hours on each.. That is a joke.. Right? .. Right?

Minus the bases, pretty much.  Lots of overbrushing and drybrushing with washes in between.  Just building the bases took about an hour, not counting the bricks on the minotaur's.  So all in, probably closer to 4 hours each.  

• Like 3

Thanks again for the kind words.

On 5/3/2017 at 11:55 AM, hdclearman said:

Are those carrot-y looking this sticking out of its belly, or are they part of the feet?

Wasn't going for "carrot-y" but I see what you mean.  They are simply spikes sprouting from the mass of ick on his stomach.  The little green guy's are white but on the minotaur and rat I painted them with several layers of Vallejo rust wash. 

On 5/3/2017 at 0:17 PM, NecroMancer said:

The eyes on the rat are awesome!!

Thanks! I'm very pleased with them.  I have hundred of skaven models in the queue so the eyes were for sort of a test.  Inktensity wash over white eyeball, lines were drawn with a micron pen and then I added some inktensity green mixed with equal amounts of inktensity yellow (the green is much too dark on it's own) around the edges.  Gave the pen ink a while to dry as I've previously wiped out pupils and such done with them with a wet brush afterwards. 

• Like 1