Sign in to follow this  
Clearman

Talisman 4th Edition Troll

I was able to finish the remaining figures from the Talisman 4th Edition Core set.

Here's the Troll

IMG_3561.thumb.JPG.e5d84fc6f4d222a5922d2623d937da19.JPG

IMG_3562.thumb.JPG.6e89611d4dc7009c59d982799cee6104.JPG

• Like 15

Nice looking troll.. Has he lost a club perchance?

Edit: Oh my.. ok ok I saw it now.. Its funny tho.. As if you meant to hide his club, lol.. ^_^

Edited by VolksFest

10 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Nice looking troll.. Has he lost a club perchance?

Edit: Oh my.. ok ok I saw it now.. Its funny tho.. As if you meant to hide his club, lol.. ^_^

I was getting frustrated taking pictures.  I started using my DSLR instead of my phone, but it's hard for see through the view finder with my glasses.  So while I monkeyed around trying to get a in-focus shot, I turn him so the club was viewed head on.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nervisfr
      hey guys,

Started from that big guy (a LOTR figurine) ;

With a Grenadier 28mm for comparison scale 

then after a  surgical action ;

Cheers
      Eric
    • By Scott W
      My first time posting to this forum, please let me know if I misstep :p

Reaper Bones Black: 44002 Rock Troll

I added a more rocky base using rock and some plastic crystals carved from leftover plastic sprue. Also added some more crystals to his elbows and side. The elbows were just because I thought it would make it look more menacing but the one on his side was because of a huge hole leftover from the moulding process. To take care of assembly lines I used some of the rock I cracked apart for the base.

I still have the belt and pouch to do, along with the base and some smoothing if blends in his muscles. 

Feedback and CC most welcome!!! 

• By peepster1976
      My Crystal Troll finally (almost) done. Really happy with the result. As a final touch i'm gonna try som resin water pool on the forward corner of the base. The was specially swaed off for this porpuse.
      Anyway hope U like
      GRtzz

• By JudgeSamson
      Here's the bones Cave Troll!  I painted some of the pustules red with white-heads on them...very gross and troll-ey.  :)

• By Ducknuck84
      Only used 8 colors for the troll. Base coated him in Reaper's troll flesh and harvest brown for the loincloth. Then a wash with citadel Nuln oil wash and Vallejo sepia wash for the cloth. Next a highlight of orc flesh over almost all of the muscles leaving just enough of the base and wash showing for the deep valleys of the muscles. Finally a glaze of troll flesh over the whole thing to blend it all together. Final touches were desert sand for the claws/teeth, coal black for the hair which was highlighted with Dark elf highlights and ogre flesh for the eyes. I think some of the new troll from Bones 4 have probably surpassed this old cave troll but one reason I like him is that he is the same size and almost the same look as the old DnD chainmail battered troll skeleton mini.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)