Sign in to follow this  
Clearman

Talisman 4th Edition Druid

Very nice!

Are you getting the whole set done?!

I've tried to, but keep getting distracted...

I almost miss the old cardboard standups...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NOLA Chris said:

Very nice!

Are you getting the whole set done?!

I've tried to, but keep getting distracted...

I almost miss the old cardboard standups...

Yes.  This last batch completed the set; all 14 actors and 4 toads.  I tried to do a photo of all of them together, but wasn't able to get a good shot of everything together.  I'm going to need to break them up into smaller groups 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      So, after my initial pledge, I spent much of the past month following KS Reaper Bones V. While watching the marker grow painfully slow in the second week, while anxiously wondering if the last dragon would be unlocked, I was painting some minis in front of my PC. 

Here the first one: Bonehenge Priestess. I tried an unconventional scheme, which I hope worked. 

• By Stonebred
      Here's some work done on old Tobias here. :)

I had one idea in my head, and started painting and it went a completely different direction. Once I get all the base coats on him I'll have to go back and give him some dimension.
      Feedback is always welcomed. Thanks for taking a look!

• By Iridil
      This is another player character's figure (a cranky old druid) - a minor conversion of Darbin the deadly. The bird is replaced with a thick greenstuff whip (which turned out a bit droopy) as the character uses Thorn Whip frequently and replacing the staff with a sort of greenstuff torch as he's fond of fire. The face on this sculpt is so nice it almost painted itself!

• By Sharkbelly
      Vader and a squad of Stormtroopers are next up. The STs have had a wash to create some depth and a heavy dry brush. Vader was primed black and has had some light dry brushing and a little detail work.

• By woj1s
      Hello friends!

My son and I play Talisman 4th edition all the time. I'ts his favorite game. The figures that come with the game aren't the greatest sculpts. With the Talisman board game having some great themed art i've wanted to get some cool Reaper Bones figures as replacements, paint them up and base them for the game.

I've searched Reapers database to find figures that matched the likenesses of the miniatures that come with the game and the art on each character card. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go with the strictly Bones route. There are some figures in the Dark Heaven Legends line that fit better.

The attached is what i've come up with so far. I've included a photo of the original character cards and another photo of the corresponding Reaper figures that i've been thinking about.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)