Sign in to follow this  
Clearman

Talisman 4th Edition Assassin

3 hours ago, dunker79 said:

Great work on the blacks, but the picture seems out of focus.

Thats because he is too swift to be caught on camera.. 

Great mini.. Good luck completing the whole set.. I gave up playing after I painted my 5th.. Talisman just wasnt for me.. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      Started these at the same time I did the Middenheimers. One is based on Astrid from Skyrim, the other on an old coworker whom the sculpt resembled. Victory two of the challenge thus far. 

Overall I'm happy with how they came out. again I went with a simple grey stone base in case I rebase them in the future.

"Dine and dash, eh?!"
      "The Dark Brotherhood eats for free!"

The cloak could've come out better, but I'm more concerned with clearing the Shelf of Incompleteion currently.
    • By HolkDiggity
      This is yet another of my metal trade bin finds! I picked him out because he looked like he was wounded, and I love minis in poses other than at-arms. It turns out that he's clutching a dagger on his chest, and not a wound. Also, I'm spoiled by Reaper's wonderful faces. This one is a little bit flat, though that may be due to being in the bin. Anyway, not my best work, but I painted this in a few hours!

• By Sharkbelly
      Vader and a squad of Stormtroopers are next up. The STs have had a wash to create some depth and a heavy dry brush. Vader was primed black and has had some light dry brushing and a little detail work.

• By woj1s
      Hello friends!

My son and I play Talisman 4th edition all the time. I'ts his favorite game. The figures that come with the game aren't the greatest sculpts. With the Talisman board game having some great themed art i've wanted to get some cool Reaper Bones figures as replacements, paint them up and base them for the game.

I've searched Reapers database to find figures that matched the likenesses of the miniatures that come with the game and the art on each character card. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go with the strictly Bones route. There are some figures in the Dark Heaven Legends line that fit better.

The attached is what i've come up with so far. I've included a photo of the original character cards and another photo of the corresponding Reaper figures that i've been thinking about.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)