I'm going to try again here, and just leave a link to my channel.

I have almost 100 videos at this point, and have covered a lot of stuff. Production is improving with each video. I'm a one man operation whom started filming about a year ago.

So, you will realize very quickly that the newer videos are much clearer, more in-camera, and concise. Patrons are 3 weeks ahead of the regular release schedule.

I release a new video every week.

Ghools' Channel

• Like 8
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick Tip #58 - Basing: Frost, Snow, and Ice Another quick tip on basing, this time with some snow and ice! I complete Fyanna, Torment of Everblight's base in this video with some frosty ice, and

I'm going to try again here, and just leave a link to my channel. I have almost 100 videos at this point, and have covered a lot of stuff. Production is improving with each video. I'm a one man o

I use Reaper Tanned Skin Triad and mix it with a little Reaper Cinnamon Red.   http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/73699-achik-aztec-warrior-princess-by-xherman1964/#comment-1526251

58 minutes ago, Baldur8762 said:

Ghool you have been the best source for information for me! I have learned so much from your channel so thank you! I hope that I can even get to half the talent you have.

Heh, I'll settle for a tenth!  :)  That said, I do think he has definitely helped me get better.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pineapple said:

Very cool, I have some Aztec warriors I need to paint up as soon as they arrive, so I'm about to watch your Native American skin one.

That's one I should re-shoot with some better models. I need to get some near-nude models for the flesh tutorials methinks.

Seems the best way to demonstrate.

Anyways, don't go into it with high expectations. :ph34r:

Edited by Ghool
  • Like 3

I brought this up in the Patreon comments, but I think doing something not-Warmahordes would be amazing. For example, do some promotion along with Hasslefree and teach skin colors and variation on a naked dude and dudette. I think that would be a little more interesting from the "theory" POV, but I don't know if it would help with the more "wargamming" crowd, so... pros and cons. 

Perhaps also show how nice and quick results can also be achieved for those armies with a lot of flesh... stuff like sketching or zenital priming + washing.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Willen said:

I brought this up in the Patreon comments, but I think doing something not-Warmahordes would be amazing. For example, do some promotion along with Hasslefree and teach skin colors and variation on a naked dude and dudette. I think that would be a little more interesting from the "theory" POV, but I don't know if it would help with the more "wargamming" crowd, so... pros and cons. 

Perhaps also show how nice and quick results can also be achieved for those armies with a lot of flesh... stuff like sketching or zenital priming + washing.

I'm waiting for my Massive Darkness pledge to arrive so I can demo zenithal priming and 'juicing' the model a la Thomas David.

It's a great method for getting quick and yet high quality results.

I did a written article 6 years ago Here.

I have a naked man and woman coming from Uncle Mike soon, which will feature in some flesh and hair videos.

As for wider variety of models featured? Already taken care of. :B):

Edited by Ghool
Picture links in the article are broken!!
  • Like 4

Honestly, I looked at your Patreon because I was amazed at your early HandCannon Online posts and an old video series about 2BB. I am really happy about the content so far, keep it up.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Willen said:

Honestly, I looked at your Patreon because I was amazed at your early HandCannon Online posts and an old video series about 2BB. I am really happy about the content so far, keep it up.

I'm making some changes and improvements for Patrons. Go take a look.

• Like 3
On 5/5/2017 at 0:31 AM, Ghool said:

That's one I should re-shoot with some better models. I need to get some near-nude models for the flesh tutorials methinks.

Seems the best way to demonstrate.

Anyways, don't go into it with high expectations. :ph34r:

It still gave me good ideas!

The Aztecs arrived yesterday as well. Unfortunately the company goofed the order a bit, so I have to work that out with them so that I get the right models. (And I've gotta finish this paper first anyway. Dang grad school...)

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.