So I have a ranger beast master character who has a goat companion. I hated the fact that Hildir and her goat come on one base.

tmp_32759-IMAG2276_1-1871599027.thumb.jpg.9aa99b357ea1929f19e2265e1e600269.jpg

So I separated them.

tmp_32759-IMAG2277_1293999663.thumb.jpg.b3ec317cc8ce3a0e41d86ac23e8ecc7d.jpg

Next will be some combination of the 2 bones figures. Ideally I will take the grandmother's upper body and attach it to the legs of rioter, but her waist is much narrower. If that looks weird, I'll just do a head transplant!

tmp_32759-IMAG2278_11986842547.thumb.jpg.424032a0f3075c5cc74e2156b82ffa9f.jpg

Then arms hollowed out for a toothpick staff.

• Like 12

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm now leaning towards a head transplant, and re-positioning the rioter's arms (well the torch arm, and the fork wrist) so that it looks like the toothpick staff is being held at an angle. SO here's the big question. Should I be trimming the old bicep and sculpting new? because I'm not sure where the chop is going to be.

I'm thinking about turning the cap into hair and a wreath... using one of those twist ties.

Goat is primed black, and the stone grey. I have also done a first coat in a kind of very dark grey, close to Payne's Grey (nightmare black and dusky skin shadow), I imagine.

Based on my model, the sides and more highlighted parts are somewhat brownish, so I'll be drybrushing in the dusky shadow and skin, then washing with a black tint mixed with medium (to cut the shine). The horns and hooves will be a bit lighter dusky skin and highlight, and then washed with the same tint, but without the medium. Any extra shadows will be pure black.

Edited by lexomatic

It's a temp job, where I'm underpaid by 8$+ per hour and I hate it (the job is publicly posted). So, no congrats yet. On the other hand, if I can get used to the schedule I will paint more for stress reduction purposes. Silver linings.

Edited by lexomatic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lexomatic said:

It's a temp job, where I'm underpaid by 8$+ per hour and I hate it (the job is publicly posted). So, no congrats yet. On the other hand, if I can get used to the schedule I will paint more for stress reduction purposes. Silver linings.

In that case, I wish you strength!!!

• Like 1