Sign in to follow this  
Jasonator

Elf WoodLord andElf Woodlady.

Glad you're feeling better!

I like the subtle brown/red/gold. Gives an Autumn Forest vibe.

Looks good and the flower bases are selling the minis for me!

Well done !!!

• Like 1

Looks very nice.  Your camera is focusing on the bases, not the figures though. I think the brightness of the red flowers is washing out the paint job.  Maybe if you got photos from the front, not from above it would help the focus?

• Like 2

It is good to see you feeling well enough to pick up a brush once more. The Wood Elves make a LOVE couple & a BEAUTIFUL return to the Forum...your absence has been profoundly felt. The floral bases make the pieces for me. OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Like 2

Thank you Malefactus.  to go from never seeing an MD, to suddenly having tests every other day,

Losing the ability like walking, and thinking clearly, and being confused about things suddenly and without reason was a bit

of a real shock.  I will here more often, and getting my grip on the brushes and the vision I lost for a bit for my mini's.

All is improving slowly.  Nice to be back in harness again.  Missed painting my mini's, and so did my children it appears.

Thanks for the support and the cheer on Mal.  Nice to know when you are missed :)

Jay

• Like 7

Sympathy like Jay, sounds like you have been having a rough time.  I hope the worst is behind you now!  Welcome back to the fold, the wood elf royals are a fitting re-entry!

• Like 4

Very nice work on the elfy couple, Jay.

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, too.

• Like 2

Glad to see you back!

Love the Meirer sculpts and what you've done with them!

Hope they have whatever caused you to be sick figured out! It sounds like you are on the mend.

• Like 2