Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

77386: Andriessa, Female Wizard

Nice effect of shading on the legs.

Fred

Edited by fredou
post at the wrong place. sorry

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      Here is the mage/wizard/sorceress in my Dragons Don't Share 2 adventuring party. She was fun to paint. I wanted a diverse group so I gave her more of a Mediterranean skin tone and ombre hair. I am still trying to decide if I want to give her a spell effect in her giant hand. It doesn't bother me as much now that it is painted so not sure if I will go ahead with a spell effect or leave her as is. I tried a little freehand on her scarf/cape thing. They aren't quite even but I was relatively happy with the design so am leaving it alone. I am getting a dvd so hopefully my freehand will improve.

C&C welcome!

• By Erifnogard
      One of the things I love about Frostgrave is that you can use pretty much anything model wise.  With the ridiculous ease of converting bones, I decided that I want to work on an Arachnid (Drider) warband for whenever I cycle into a new wizard down the road.  This is the first beginnings of the first three models.  This is the all the cutting and assembly done on a wizard, apprentice, and a knight.  I build all of them on Arachnid Warrior lower bodies with the wizard using Liella the Dark Elf Wizard, the apprentice using Andriessa the Female Wizard, and the knight using Cassiatta for their upper bodies.  basically just cut off their legs and shaved a bit to get them to match torso length with the female arachnid archer's body.  had to cut some of Cassiatta's shield out and readjust her arms and I will need to redo the wizard staffs. Some other minor green stuff work needed but they are far enough along that you can get the picture.

• By Sirithiliel
      77386: Andriessa, female wizard
      77387: Lanelle, half elf rogue
      77389: Highland Heroine
      77203: Alastriel
      77208: Anwyn
      77210: Sarah the Seeress
      77217: Mi-Sher
      77218: Woody Stumpwimple, Halfling Ranger
      77223: Kristianna
      77225: Ingrid, Female Viking
      77165: Hellakin Goregutter, Halfling Rogue
      77079: Isabeau Laroche, Female Paladin
      77070: Aviriel Tellerion, Female Elf
      89012: Lem, Iconic Bard
      77078: Astrid, Female Bard
      89006: Seoni, Iconic Sorceress 
      77164: Elliwyn Heatherlark, Gnome Bard

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)