• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      This one has been on the desk for awhile to receive paint as there was extra on the palette. I decided to finish him off last night. Added highlights to the cloak and skulls. Shaded everything, but the cloak with Army Painter Dark Tone. I didn’t add any highlights or shading beyond the basics as it isn’t a great cast. But, I think it turned out great for the toy box. 

• By bblythe84
      I painted her up as a fun project. Let me know what you think. 

I am trying to improve my painting abilities.

The purple marking on her thigh was supposed to be a skull tattoo, it didn't really work as well as I had hoped.

• By Glitterwolf
      77636: Death Shroud and Ironwind Metals Female Necromancer.
      A Micro Art Studio Base and Table Top Art Book and Candle.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

Taletha knew she was ready, she had studied the grimoire, practiced the ritual over and over again.
      She would call upon the Spiritworld and ask for a champion to avenge her parents.
      Power surged through her when she spoke the forbidden words, a cold wind blew her candle out and suddenly the spirit appeared.

• By Asciiman
      I just got into mini painting about nine months ago, and since then I have thoroughly enjoyed it. So much more than I ever thought I would. During the summer I came across a couple of images of a fire giant that made me really want to see it at my own table. It was these two images that solidified my love for this hobby.  It was there that I was introduced to Reaper Mini, I promptly submitted an order for two of these bodyguards(and about ten others) and I have not looked back.  

Over the last 5 months I have ordered about $300 of minis. It is becoming a costly addiction that I can't say no to. In all that time only one mini had problems, and after one short email, I had a replacement on its way. And then for today, my wife got me my biggest order yet, and it came with a bag of paints. A literal bag of paints, all of which I didn't have any of the colours. So for the quick response to my problems, the amazing looking models, and of course all the freebies, I just want to say, "Thank you Reaper Mini!".

I just wish I had learned about this Kickstarter thing before it stopped taking orders, I want that new fire giant!

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, here are pictures of the mini I'll be using as a necromancer in my upcoming D&D game.
      14060, Leisynn the mercenary mage is one of my top 5 favorite model. It was sculpted by Tim Prow for the Warlord game.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)