Sign in to follow this  
Taskmaster99

Mangu Timur 77148 and Skeleton Archer 02013

Newbie to the forums here. So I am an avid player/painter of miniatures. Most of my collection consists of Blood Bowl and 40k. I read up on the Reaper Bones line and decided to try some out. I went with the LPK basically because I am always in the need to add to my paint collection and it provided me with 3 Bones figs to try out. 

I've only completed the Skeleton Archer and Mangu Timur figs so far but have placed a few orders to acquire more Bones. I'm sold!!!!

Both of these were painted with a mixture of Reaper and Army Painter paints. The washes were done with Citadel shades. The bases were finished with the Army Painter basing kit. 

IMG_0049.JPG

• Like 20

Very nice! I especially like the armored fighter's shield arm. You can see some nice shading and highlight work on that part when you enlarge the picture. 

Beautiful work! Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is so helpful and there is always something great to see or learn!

Welcome to the Forum!

I hope you have fun!

The minis look amazing!

Well done, and good basing too!

Keep posting your work!

Should someone post text in purple, then remember that is meant as a joke on the forum.