Mangu Timur 77148 and Skeleton Archer 02013

Newbie to the forums here. So I am an avid player/painter of miniatures. Most of my collection consists of Blood Bowl and 40k. I read up on the Reaper Bones line and decided to try some out. I went with the LPK basically because I am always in the need to add to my paint collection and it provided me with 3 Bones figs to try out. 

I've only completed the Skeleton Archer and Mangu Timur figs so far but have placed a few orders to acquire more Bones. I'm sold!!!!

Both of these were painted with a mixture of Reaper and Army Painter paints. The washes were done with Citadel shades. The bases were finished with the Army Painter basing kit. 

IMG_0049.JPG

• Like 20
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Forum!

I hope you have fun!

The minis look amazing!

Well done, and good basing too!

Keep posting your work!

Should someone post text in purple, then remember that is meant as a joke on the forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shadespyre
      As seen in the WIP section (thanks for all who helped me out). I thought I'd pop her here as no one else seems to have painted her. 

(Note that the enlarged elf ears and the base / mushrooms are my own additions)
    • By Glitterwolf
      I created a little Graveyard.
      The Crypt and the Raven are resin models from Minimonsters, the Skeleton rising from the grave is 02043 from Reaper.
      The Tombstones and Fence are from the Reaper Bones III Graveyard Set.
      The pathway was made with Milliput and I used the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Rollerpin on it.

Enjoy!
      Likes, comments and job offerings to lead Undead Hordes welcome!

WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• By Glitterwolf
      For my Children of the Night Project I'm building a Gothic style Undead army with some Demon allies.

Here is the Necropolis Command Group I will use as a Command for a regiment later.

WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• By MoonglowMinis
      Hi there.  I've got a boney baddie for you all today.  I was disappointed by the official mini offerings for a Skull Lord (a skeletal warrior with 3 heads), and it seemed like the perfect candidate for a bit of conversion.  A few citadel skulls later and...

For the observant viewer, you'll notice the Skeletal Champion's original head at the bottom of the bone pile.  His skull was a bit too bulky compared to the citadel skulls and the sculpt didn't really leave enough room for three heads so I had to cut away some of the shoulder armor.

All said, this was a pretty simple conversion and will make for a fun fight in the future.

To see more of my winter-themed minis, check out my Frostrun Project HERE.
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      I painted the skeleton knight from my October order. 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 3 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)