• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dks
      It's a cougar!  Specifically it's a firepelt cougar, from the world of Golarion (Pathfinder RPG).
      It's also my submission for the Reaper Challenge League under the January theme of "Ice or Fire".
      Pathfinder authors have described firepelts as having black-and-red or "autumnal" coloration, but I know of only one image in a Paizo book: the 5th anniversary book of Rise of the Runelords shows one as mostly black with thin orange stripes running down its back and orange rings on its tail.  I used that as a point of departure, plus extra reference in the form of photos of cougars, and photos of rare recessive-gene "king cheetahs" that have stripes and large blotchy spots instead of the usual small round spots.
      I cut away parts of this guy's integral base, and sculpted a grouping of rocks that the cougar is descending.

Enjoy!
      Derek

• By Kuroneko
      The battle against the forces of evil takes place on many levels. Sometimes it's a clash of mighty armies, whilst other times terrifying behemoths clash in the sky, terrifying the populace for miles around. Others.....well, they're far more personal.

This was my contribution to this years Secret Sophie gift exchange. It portrays the winner of a long, hard won battle between evenly matched opponents and I suspect the only thing keeping that little dragon up is pride and a good dose of adrenaline

This was a number of firsts for me- my first semi successful NMM attempt, first ever diorama and first Secret Sophie. I had a great time and I'll certainly do it again!

Thanks for looking, as always any comments/criticisms are certainly welcome.
    • By Iridil
      This is also in the graveyard... a statue or not? I spent more time on this than you might think, and well, it will do, but not sure the subtle colors are worth it or really work out better than just a quicker all over stone look.

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I finally reached the point where I think I'm done with Mossbeard, the enormous ent from Bones 4. I wanted to go to town on his base, and almost immediately after recieving my package, went out to Michael's and bought some dollhouse/fairy garden deer, frogs, and mushrooms. I also ordered the Bones familiar pack #1 (77176) and some Tiny Terrain trees from Miniature Market. And then, I just didn't do anything with him for over a year. Finally decided to get him done. While assembling him, I decided to make use of his empty chest cavity to install a tea light so his eyes could glow, so I drilled right through his eyes and neck, and filled in the eyes with clear gel medium so the light would come through when illuminated. Used lots of grass tufts, lichen, and cuttings from am IKEA fake plant, and put some fairies I've had for over a decade into the base, too. I also modified the head so he was looking more directly forward, since he was largely looking down in the original. Hope you like him! 

Close Ups & Details of Base

Head Details and Glowing Eyes

WIP photos
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Honey badger don't care...

RIkki Tikki Tavi,
      Kev!
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)