Surprised this hasn't made it here yet.

Tre is at it again, this time with an Aenglish based warband.  Sitting at 10 figures for $55.  A full-figured female mage with her male apprentice, a female thief and 7 semi modular men-at-arms.  End date is 8 days away (KS just went live yesterday), and he has several stretch goals planned.  Just about funded now.

Sorry for no picture, my work computer doesn't like to cough up links.

• Like 3

I'm in it for one mini...  

(No points for guessing which one)

Probably spotted this one at the sametime you posted here.

• Like 1

It's awesome to see Mr. Manor revisiting some of his other factions. I love myself some Viking inspired northerners (none finer in the business when it comes to that then Mr. Manor) but it's really awesome to see him make up some more heavily armored types and his wizards are just aces. 

• Like 1

Just now, ungoreatstefan said:

It's awesome to see Mr. Manor revisiting some of his other factions. I love myself some Viking inspired northerners (none finer in the business when it comes to that then Mr. Manor) but it's really awesome to see him make up some more heavily armored types and his wizards are just aces. 

I'm waiting for him to roll back to the elves. 

I've backed for the whole Warband.  Can't beat that price for the quality of those sculpts.  And the castings are always clean.

• Like 2

I am always pushing for more of his elves. I think that I have all the RBG elves in my collection including some hard to find out of print ones. 

I think his elf range really captures the look and feel of AD&D Larry Elmore style elves so it hits a lot of the right notes for me.

• Like 1

While I think that Tre is an amazing sculptor (heck, I even asked for a commission for my own project), his sculpting for his own projects are a bit of a let-down. This project reminds me a lot of what we've already seen from Tre. It's the same sculpts in the same poses, basically. I'd love to see Tre branch out and show us some more "new" stuff. Undeniable, these figures for his kickstarter are indeed good by themselves. But it's the same-ol' same-ol', which is a shame, as the potential is great.

I really like the female Mage.  It's rare to see a miniature of a bigger woman that isn't done as a joke.

Red Box is also having a contest on Facebook for the Wizard and Apprentice.

• Like 5