Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Bring Your Spawn to Work Day

Great paint job but I have to add a :blink:

As an adventurer, I'm getting so many mixed messages.  They're wielding weapons!  They're snarling at me!  Clearly we should attack!

But wait, look at those cute l'il spawns!  They're just protecting their young!  If we attack them, we'll be the monsters!

Next thing you know, our inability to decide what to do results in a surprise first round for the tiik where they all get free attacks!  TPK!!!

• Like 11

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Can't make Deep One hybrids without Deep Ones; that just stands to reason. Got these fishy Bones fellas before the Bones Deep Ones came out. Probably overdid the metallics, and will probably do so again. 

77215, Eregris Darkfathom I painted up first; did not notice it's a cultist in a fish suit; thought the face was part of the mouth.  I do like the flowing robes and the coral scabbard. 

77187, the Tiik Champion, is a delight. Huge and hunched-over, with a Dunkleosteus profile, truly a terrifying beast from an elder era. 

77186, the Tiik Warrior, I'm pretty pleased with. 77212, the Baron, I should probably revisit and put some shiny razzamatazz on his fins one of these days. 

There's one more fishy friend I need to post, but for reasons probably more aesthetic than biological, she is NSFW and will need to be linked.
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Little brother to the three gilly groats buff...

Thank you all,
      Kev!
      P.S. This was done during Paint Club at Reaper HQ
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

If something works for me, I stick with it...

Thank you,
      Kev!
      P.S. The plants are from the Safari Ltd. Cambrian Life toob
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)