Very nice and orky trukks you have there.

Good job on the conversions and paint.

Would definitely have a game with.

• Like 1

**** Confused Police Officer stares at trucks***

*** Shakes his head, walks away, nope, not even going to try!!!***

Awesome Trukks!!!!

Nice colours and weathering!

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 2

They look fantastic!!

Very nice work on them, especially the freehand design in the truk bed.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nameless
      I painted some minis from the Kill Team: Rogue Trader box. They are originally a nurglish warband called the Gellerpox Infected, but I will use them in my Swampstalkers army for Kings of War.
      The second line in the big unit is made of Titan Forge ogre pirates mixed with parts of the Reaper's Crab Man (SKU:44110). They are all now Butchers, and they also have the dedicated hero for them (Fleshripper, one with the cleaver ). Smaller guys are Horrors, wizards in my army.

• By Nameless
      I painted this GW's Lord of Plagues as a hero for my Swampstalkers. He is now the Swamp Drinker, one of the Reapers  (the unit I showed recently).

And this Morphus from the (unfortunately) defunct Enigma Models was actually painted few years ago. I found him in my display cabinet and though he would make for a nice Swamp Hunter, another hero for my army.  So, here he is, with just a new base 

• By Nameless
      I bought these 16 converted nurgle warriors for my Swampstalkers army and added two Reaper minis (battleguard golem 77169 and Anval Thricedamned, Evil Warrior 77055) to get 3 bases with 6 warriors each.

• By Nameless
      This is some variant of the Great Unclean One, called Rotigus. I will use it as Terror in my Swamptalkers. He's a big... fellow… 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Screamin' Eddie, purveyor of the finest human meat to be found in all the Radlands! 

Had a lot of fun painting this guy. Originally, he was one of the big Nurgle baddies from Games Workshops Rogue Trader boxset, but I thought he worked well as a more generic Post-Apoc mutant (they all could really). 

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)