PurpleLlama

03769: Ice Devil

That is the base that came with it.  I just added a little bit of secret weapon snow using pva glue.  

And yes, that really is my fourth.  Here's a couple pictures of the first couple.  Not nearly as good.  The knight I had done before I really started finding the tutorials on blending.  So it was mostly basecoat, wash and dry brushing.  The knight and wizard are some old pewter figures I've had for a while that I started out on first.

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

• Like 8

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• By Sanael
      While so many of y'all were out Denton way, having a grand old fooforaw at Reapercon, I decided to go ahead and paint a bit, too. Only finished two things, really; here's one.

Very much "done now" quality. Had a little fun with color, nothing special.

• By OneBoot
      This is going to be one of the most ambitious projects I've ever attempted, so I thought making a WIP thread would be a good idea.   If everything goes well, I plan to enter this beastie at ReaperCon this year, so fingers crossed!

This is an idea I've had bouncing around in my head for awhile, and started gathering materials for it last year.

My plan is to take this lovely critter:

and rather than using the shipwreck as a base, use half of one of these:

and paint the Kraken to look all spacey and such.

So! To that end, I now have one of these!

I'll just be using the top half for the base, though:

Which means that the bottom hemisphere is available for...testing.

Huzzah!
      --OneBoot :D
    • By Chris Palmer
      This past week I painted the Female Devil "Tormentor" figure from the Bones 4 Bedeviled group from the Core Set.   During the run of the Kickstarter, there were folks in the Bones 4 Enthusiasm who where considering the possibilities of  converting the larger Rulers of Hell figure set into some sort of Forest King and Queen creatures by removing their wings and skull iconography.   With the cloven hooves and horns I could see how easily this could be done.  And, while I didn't get that set, I did get the smaller sized Bedeviled group that came in the Core Set.  Looking at the female figure in that set, it seemed to me that she too would be an easy conversion to make into some sort of Faun-like Forest Creature.

Photos linked for nudity.

Link

Link

Link

For my full conversion and painting article, see: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2019/06/tormentor-female-devil-to-forest.html

• By Chaoswolf
      Ok, I know that the figure is called 'Blood Demon' but It reminds me of the Bone Devil (Osyluth for all you real old timers out there) from a certain well known role playing game. So, that's how I painted it. Relatively quick tabletop painting, I think I spent about 2-3 hours including basing on this figure.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 242 Guests (See full list)