Sign in to follow this  
PurpleLlama

03769: Ice Devil

That is the base that came with it.  I just added a little bit of secret weapon snow using pva glue.  

And yes, that really is my fourth.  Here's a couple pictures of the first couple.  Not nearly as good.  The knight I had done before I really started finding the tutorials on blending.  So it was mostly basecoat, wash and dry brushing.  The knight and wizard are some old pewter figures I've had for a while that I started out on first.

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

• Like 8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the biggest small dragon I ever painted. 03651 Storm Dragon Hatchling sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      This is the metal version of the model, it is mounted on a 74033, 40mm round base. The final highlight on the upper part of the wings is 09294 Alien Goo and 09408 Candlelight Yellow.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, the madness goes on. On todays menu we have 44105, Giant Maggots. These Bones Black models were sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      I did a 09282, maggot white and a 09039, pure white glazing on them to give them a transparent and organic aspect.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Who let the dogs out (of hell)?

Hi everyone.  Back again with some infernal pooches.

These are the Hell hounds from the Bones 4 Fan Favorites Expansion.  They were fun and challenging.  All those glowing lava details were a pain.  I think I managed to get them to turn out alright though.  Also had fun with the lava bases.

More Photos of the Hell Hounds beneath the spoiler:

In all, I like these guys.  Their bases were a lot of fun and really pop from a lot of my other minis.  I'll be posting more of my infernal collection soon, but figured these were a great place to start.

Which Hound turned out best?
    • By Maledrakh
      From Bones 3: Vegepygmies

The Children of the Forest. Now, where has that three eyed raven gotten to?

At last, vegetables that fight back! Take that you Vile Weeds!

77513 Vegepygmies
      from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion
      Reaper Miniatures 2016
      Sculpted by Kevin Williams
      Classic Bones
      20mm bases
    • By Maledrakh
      his one is actually from the Fan Favorites expansion and not from the Lost Valley expansion, but still...Giant Insect? Yeah, that's your Lost Valley right there. So I put it in with the rest.

To see the back bit, click the thingy:

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)