Silver Jack

Alchemists, confrontation

outstanding, your highlighting is very detailed on the nmm , how did you make the bases?

They are GORGEOUS in their own bizarre fashion. Your creations are BEAUTIFULLY painted & based little wonders. VERY WELL DONE!

Thanks for comments!

6 hours ago, Tjrez said:

outstanding, your highlighting is very detailed on the nmm , how did you make the bases?

They are made from plasticard, I draw mosaic and bricks with embroidery needle (the end of needle must be not sharp), and cut some parts with excell knife. You can make a "stamp" from a stone and push it to make pattern on plasticard. Great stuff for basing.

• Like 1

your nmm is maybe too good.  outshines the great work you did on the cloth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so finished this one a few days ago and he's been sent to his final home, a commission figure I was asked to do.  The figure itself is pretty neat, I'd never painted any Rackham figures before so it was something fun and different.  I think I can see a bit the joy of commissions for other people because you never know what you are going to receive. Anyhow, here he is, hope you enjoy him!

• By lazarp
      So I'm still experimenting with glow effects, but I'm pretty happy with this one 
      Painted her to be used as a sorcerer in my 9th age army

• By Nameless
      My first mini painted in 2017. Actually, it's another long time WIP of mine, I'm happy to see it finished.   The snakeman is from Mierce Miniatures and it surely has a weird name, Sss'ths'pfff or something like that (seriously though, it's Vilthiss, Champion of Khthon). Yes, I know it has no proper base, but that's beacause it will be (hopefully) part of a bigger project under the working title of Beastmen of Dark Forest.     ​Oh, if the forum made the pic too small, try my FB page (link in the signature), like and share ;)    
    • By Glitterwolf
      This is from Rackham/Confrontation an Ophidian Warrior.
      He is a Heavy Snake Infantryman for my Lost World.

He originally came with a sword to put on his side, but I left it off.
      Liked him better this way.

He is on a resin base from Micro Art Studio enhanded with Vallejo Still Water.
      WIP is here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=136

On to the pics, some against my Jungle Backdrop Board.
      Likes and comments welcome.

• By NyarlaBcn
      Well, that one was a bit challenging. Mostly for the patience it takes to go through all his gold decoration lol 
      The palette is nothing special: I tried to copy Confrontation's official painting, except I used true metals because NMM are far beyond my hability. 
      Confrontation was well known for a while as one of the top miniature companies in the market. Tons of figures with a bold and eccentric design. I have a few of them but Misran is the first I actually paint. I think it's pretty original, fun, and a good example of Confrontation's fantasy style where proportion or logic matters less than eye appeal. 

All critiques so very welcome! 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 141 Guests (See full list)