Tjrez

Reapercon classes

I can see for sure that some transactions have been successful. Some classes have even sold out already. Nobody has panic PMmed me so I'm assuming it's working

Hmm think I got just one of each. Going to move on in checkout.  Hard to tell if I added something since I did not go in order and went down to Sat first and then jumped up to Friday and then back down and then up.  Now I am lost but "think" the 6 are all the right ones.

All done here.  Very easy.  One thing - my itinerary is not showing the classes I purchased, but I did get the email giving me the full list.

Just as a heads up for the newbies.  If you are not seeing the classes on your itinerary, please log out and log back in and it will update!

• Like 7

The only thing was I had to log out and log back in to get my itinerary to update. Other than that, it seems to have gone just fine.

• Like 3

Clicked with intent, scored some of my top-priorities, and checked out smoothly. I did have to log out and back in to get my itinerary to update, but that's no big deal.

Now I just need to decide whether I want to go back, and dare to add a 5th class.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

I can see for sure that some transactions have been successful. Some classes have even sold out already. Nobody has panic PMmed me so I'm assuming it's working

It was very smooth. 

However, my itinerary is a mystery. 

It confirms/denys nothing. 

I see nine blank tickets. No classes listed. Even though I just paid for (4).

Edited by TGP
2nd Edit: all is well, re-logged in. 1st Edit:didn't try logging out/back in or checking email.