Tjrez

Reapercon classes

I think I did it...  I bought two passes and doubled up on some classes that hubby and I are hoping to take together (assuming our babysitting doesn't fall through.)

Bleargle!  I'm so nervous and excited!!

• Like 4

Classes went fast. Glad I set an alarm and snuck away. The site worked fine on my mobile (except for the known table size)

1 minute ago, Mr Melons said:

Just as a heads up for the newbies.  If you are not seeing the classes on your itinerary, please log out and log back in and it will update!

That worked - my 3rd RC and I didnt know it.

I thought the class calendar displayed the ones I purchased in yellow last year.  No biggie but looking over it now after I checked out and paid but not seeing the classes I bought show up there.

Oh and while clicking classes I got the red alert flashing you mentioned but nothing added. I had to refresh page and then it would add.  Got another added with no problem and then the next would do the same thing. May just be due to the server being hammered.

2 minutes ago, edz16 said:

All done here.  Very easy.  One thing - my itinerary is not showing the classes I purchased, but I did get the email giving me the full list.

this....

Very good this year!

Except that I forgot to log in first and missed one of the classes I wanted....:blink:

Worked brilliantly.

The flashing when you have successfully added a class helped me a great deal, checkout worked just fine (though I'm glad I did all my signups before trying to get classes.

Kudos. Well done @Reaperbryan

• Like 1

Yar, it's a recurring bug. But I knew about it, so I did the logging dance and lo! Classes! Whee!

... and I got everything I was aiming for, /and/ the same conversion frenzy as Mr. Thorne. ^^;

Mr. Thorne says you missed an opportunity for a double pun on Dr. Acula; he suggests spelling it Dr. Akula next time. ::D:

• Like 1

overall this was fast and painless!!  even got my confirmation email quickly.

Here's the stuff you ordered:
Bones With Bryan x1
Build a scenic Halloween/Horror base x2
Difficult Colors: Part 1 Red and Yellow x1
Dirty and Distressed  x1
Advanced Basing x1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jsalyers said:

Is the CAV tournament really sold out or did it never activate...?

J--

3 minutes ago, miniaddict said:

CAV Tournement Tickets still says sold out

I've let Bryan know.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

I thought the class calendar displayed the ones I purchased in yellow last year.  No biggie but looking over it now after I checked out and paid but not seeing the classes I bought show up there.

Oh and while clicking classes I got the red alert flashing you mentioned but nothing added. I had to refresh page and then it would add.  Got another added with no problem and then the next would do the same thing. May just be due to the server being hammered.

The yellow highlighting was removed this year, it was causing other things to display wrong.

2 minutes ago, miniaddict said:

CAV Tournement Tickets still says sold out

Oops. Fixed now.

I got all my first choices!!!! So excited!

that was an anxiety fueled morning lol

i did accidentally buy a class two times since my stuff didn't update right away and I didn't think I clicked it right. Sorry about that. 

• Like 7