Tjrez

Reapercon classes

Worked perfectly.  Only missed one class I wanted.  Got the others.

And I paid by credit card this time, avoiding last year's disaster where I could not use PayPal ... and lost all my classes.

Life is good.

I accidentally clicked twice on a class that I thought I might get, but decided to stick with my 3 class limit..... so I think I made 2 people very happy when I released them. ::P:

• Like 5

Only problem I had was with my first class (TNA).  I clicked on it, saw it increment, but when I went to check out it showed up as Basic Airbrushing.  Not sure if it was a glitch or the adrenalin casing me to hallucinate.  I went to my backup plan.  This cased me to buy two of the same class on different days, as in the checkout the are listed by name and not date.  I tried to guess which one was the most recent one and adjust it before checking out but I chose poorly.  So I got the registered and will release the other one back to the population.  Already PM'd Bryan. 

• Like 3

Missed the TNA class by >< that much. Click, no add to cart, click again, no add, refresh, and sold out! Bummer man! Oh well, maybe next time.

Oh, and the ticket plus classes worked well. Had considered making two purchases, just to be sure.

Anyway, Freehand @ 4pm Thurs, Eyes @ 1:30pm Fri, Crazy Colors @ 10am Sat, Expressive Faces @ 4pm Sat, then Modern @ 10am on Sunday.

I had a couple more class I could have picked up, but figured five was good for me this year. Think I'm going to try painting a bit more this year than taking classes.

• Like 3

holy moley... but I got em all. Yup, I'm nuts! 8 classes - 9 sessions (same as last year). "I'll sleep when I'm dead" ... Looks like it would have allowed me to add another... I was tempted.

• Like 1

Bam!  no problems at all other than Stripe has a CC I don't want to use so I had to use Paypal.. 

TNA - The Art of Hot Chicks x1
Glazed Over x1
Blending: Skin & Fabric x1
Base Camp x1
True Metallics 101 x1
Monster Tones x1

• Like 1

Woohoo!!  I might have gone a little crazy with classes (2 per day) but on the other hand it's a big time investment to fly out for the Con.  And we both got classes we liked, so yay!!

• Like 2

Caved, signed up for "shaded base coats" as a 5th class on Sunday.

Ima walk away now, before I do anything I might regret.

• Like 2

Just now, SamuraiJack said:

Bam!  no problems at all other than Stripe has a CC I don't want to use so I had to use Paypal..

Yeah, I panicked at that too. Went to Paypal, but it wasn't really the way I wanted to go. Tried seeing about logging in to Stripe, but that wasn't working (I don't have an account, I think), then I just clicked on the numbers to change them... and that worked. Oh. Okay!

1 minute ago, Pegazus said:

Missed the TNA class by >< that much. Click, no add to cart, click again, no add, refresh, and sold out! Bummer man! Oh well, maybe next time.

Oh, and the ticket plus classes worked well. Had considered making two purchases, just to be sure.

Anyway, Freehand @ 4pm Thurs, Eyes @ 1:30pm Fri, Crazy Colors @ 10am Sat, Expressive Faces @ 4pm Sat, then Modern @ 10am on Sunday.

I had a couple more class I could have picked up, but figured five was good for me this year. Think I'm going to try painting a bit more this year than taking classes.

LOL I grabbed the TNA class.....would have been funny if u were in all my classes again this year.

• Like 2

I discovered that the We Be Goblins! game is at the same time as the only OSL class, and I really wanted both. ::(: Buuuut I already promised buglips I'd drag him to WBG, so I've requested to be removed from the OSL class; a spot should be opening up for that before too long.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

How do I translate the itinerary page into a schedule to verify in my maddened state I clicked the right stuff...?

J--

My #1 priority was Jessica Rich's class on textures, and I got it. I :wub: the way she paints fabric.

Actually, there are still lots and lots of awesome tickets available.

• Like 6