Sign in to follow this  
Paymaster Games

Going Native: From out of the Mists

The New Offering from Paymaster Games and their Going Native line. Going Native: From out of the Mists is a model centered campaign that will cover different heroes, warriors, monsters and gods of the New World.

Here is the link to the KS Page -  

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 2

I like the phoenix and the crocodile thing. I'll go in for the $30 pledge for now. $50 for the gator seems a lot, i wonder what size it is

• Like 1

*squeaking noise*

... BRB, checking on budget impact. I still want those Couatl. And.. dang it, you guys made too much cool stuff.

*wanders off muttering about people with nothing better to do than create awesome*

• Like 2

I definitely like the phoenix and feathered and cloud serpents.  

I'm glad this project is seeing daylight again.  Looks like it will fund this time as well.  But I need to watch how this progresses before I commit.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Clearman
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printablescenery/brave-new-worlds

Printable Scenery does great terrain sets.

• By Zloyduh
      Hi All!
      I happened to come across this project and instantly got sunk into the world of Obsidia.  I thought I would share it here with all the Reaper folks! 
      I'm sorry for bumping my own post a few times.  After backing this project, I learned that these are first time game creators and they were turned down by some high end famous reviewers at the very last minute due to the COVID situation... Which, in my opinion, is super lame!  I don't see how you cannot do a review unless you actually got the COVID!  I hope that this post gets Obsidia to more people which would bring many hours of fun and enjoyable play!

"A dark fantasy tabletop game with spell casting & area control.  The fate of the colony is at stakes; build your empire & rule the realm!"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joshbeck/obsidia

1-4 PLAYERS, 90 MINUTES
      Players take turns exploring the dark realm of Obsidia by placing terrain tiles to create a dynamic and treacherous landscape. They'll send travelers from their home colonies out to found new towns, battling any enemy players or creatures in their path. Players will also cast spells unique to their colony class in order to gain the advantage. When all of Obsidia’s terrain has been discovered, the class controlling the most towns wins the game.

Stretch goal unlocked:  backers now get the sexy dice! :)

Cheers!
      ~Z
    • By Mckenna35
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1665755336/plinths-and-display-stands-for-figures-miniatures-and-busts

About
      Welcome to my Kickstarter!
      My name is Mark Norton, and I am working full-time as a sculptor going by the name Frozen Ninja 3D. I am designing and sculpting my own line of highly detailed figures with the hopes of bringing people together for fun hobby times.  Please visit the bottom of this page for examples of my work, and to see the quality I am trying to achieve.
      This is the fourth Kickstarter project that I have run, and the third project that features models entirely designed and sculpted by me. 
      What is being offered in this project?
      The goal of this project is to release an entire line of high quality plinths and display stands.  These plinths make any figure or bust stand out among the rest, and will make an exciting addition to any collection.   In addition, these plinths will help bring your competition entries to that next level.
      FIRST - MEDIUM SIZE PLINTHS - $12 each, or cheaper if you get a "Bundle" Pledge.
      To start the project, I am offering Medium size Plinths.  The top of the Medium plinth is approximately 35mm across, which is ideal for most miniatures, and busts look awesome on them as well.  These plinths are about 44mm Tall, with base sizes ranging from 42mm to 49mm.   Each plinth will be supplied unpainted.
      In addition to Medium Size Plinths, I have Large Size Plinths planned as stretch goals, as well as some other fun sizes.  
      I have a lot of great models planned for this project!  Here is the starting lineup (scroll down further to see the stretch goals that are planned...)
      Add-On List
      Here is a list of all of the plinths that are currently available in this Kickstarter project.  I will continue to update this list as stretch goals are reached.
      Shipping will be charged separately, please refer to the shipping chart below for rates.
      Stretch Goals
      These are the plinths that will be available once we hit certain funding levels.
      The First Stretch Goal is titled "Chains".  The Medium Plinth will be unlocked if we can reach $1,800 in funding.  It will be available as an Add-On for $12.
    • By Clearman
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fellowshipgames/vampires-egyptians-and-necromancers-for-fantasy-football

• By Corsair
      This is a new project from Heroforge for precolored or prepainted custom minis. It also has an option for those with 3D printers to buy a pack of 10 of their custom minis as STL files.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heroforge/full-color-custom-miniatures-with-hero-forge-20

• Who's Online   35 Members, 3 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)