Meanders2 Wave2  Digital Sci-fi Terrain drops in 2 days time on the 21st May. 
A preview is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/1602493010?token=6e1623e4
This will be the biggest sci-fi map project ever attempted and potentially over 145 giant new maps for Scifi RPG.  You can  get Vector Packs, Commercial Licenses, and much more. You can also have your name or even company logo put into my Meanders as a bonus just by backing early. There are downloadable banners on the preview that you can take to share the project around on groups and sites. Thanks for reading, hope to see you there. Cheers :)

It's happening. More than 100 New Sci-fi designs are being added to the Meanders range of synchable terrain thanks to my wonderful backers - and - its not over yet. Now in the last 72 hours of the campaign there are still loads of exciting goals left to hit suitable for #StarWars #BladeRunner #Alien #Starjammer #Starfinder #WH40k #Tyranids #StarTrek #Pathfinder #RPG . Truly this is going to be an exceptional digital sci-fi map set! 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-2-48-new-digital-sci-fi-maps-and-terrains

#Kickstarter #Tabletop #Digitalmap #Meanders #GTW #Scifi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ooook
      What's better to start my KS Bones topic than Mr. Bones himself ?

(bigger pics on my blog : click the pic to go there)
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Saw some sculpts for this upcoming miniatures kickstarter and thought some folks here would be interested. Kickstarter is expected to start in September.
      Will Post more details and a link to the kickstarter once it goes live.
      In the meantime here’s some pics of the minis.

This is the same sculptor who did the Narthoks the Excellent kickstarter amongst others including the Highland cattle Minotaurs and a bunch of animal minis. 
      Ive backed his previous kickstarter and also ordered a variety of his other minis and have been pleased with all I’ve received.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Aeon Trespass: Odyssey is an epic 1-4 player massive campaign game of adventures, exploration, base building and fierce tactical battles with giant monsters. Fully co-operative, choice-driven, with over 200 hours of unique game content (1500+ cards!), a novel’s worth of narrative and a slew of awesome miniatures,
      Aeon Tresspass: Odyssey is coming to Kickstarter on September 9th. Check our KS preview today and give us your feedback!
      http://tiny.cc/AeonTrespass

• By BLZeebub
      This is something I started working on a looong time ago.  I finally made the push to get it done and get it out--probably donating it to one of the FLGSs.  WIP  here:  https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87566-ruined-building-terrain-pic-heavy-ish/
      I wasn't trying to get too, too fancy with this.  Rather I began with the intent to see how quickly I could make a good enough piece of terrain.  Had I not taken a year-long hiatus from it I may have succeeded, as I think that barring drying times I have around.
      You can see a Bones skele or to lurking around for scale.  I was having a challenging time with my camera and the lighting (room is kind of in disarray at the moment), so I have a few different exposures here.
      Had a lot of fun with the fiddly bits like the graffiti, wire conduit, and dead plants.
      In the fist and second pics you can even see one of my new backgrounds in the...background--too bad I made it for a standard mini, not a large building.
      Questions, comments, critiques welcome!

• By Nightwing
      A craft store near me was going out of business, and I found the rock molding kit from Scene O Rama for $1. There was enough plaster to make  2 molds of each rock. I painted them as instructed with the provided paints, glued them to balsa squares and rectangles, added some dirt and the talus. Some bushes added for color and interest. I wouldn’t use balsa wood for this again. The washes and thinned down glues caused the balsa to curl. 

I figured id use them as difficult terrain indicators in our D&D games.  I’m thinking about running the old timey Isle of Dread adventure for my group, maybe these will come in handy. 

• Who's Online   41 Members, 4 Anonymous, 377 Guests (See full list)