• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Frost Giant Heroine from Reaper.

Not my best work, I'm still not great at getting all the mold-lines off these PVC minis, plus I was painting her to help work through some issues I was having so she's a bit on the rough and basic side.
      Was still a lot of fun to paint up though, I'll have to get the other one done now.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      These guys were fun. I did two of them over the summer, experimenting with color blending.  The first was a take on the Chesapeake blue crab, and I might have gotten a little carried away with the bright color, 

The second one I did in a more subdued sea crab coloration: 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is the last of the four amazing ogre from Bobby Jackson. This one is 44006, Garghuk Ogre Chieftain. All painted with Reaper MSP paint and mounted on a 50mm wide base.

Group picture form left to right; 44006 Garghuk Ogre Chieftain, 77454 Ogre Clubber, 77456 Ogre Guard and 77455, Ogre Smasher.

• By Pochi
      A different take on my second frost giant queen and I tried out some freehand on her skirt and cloak. I wasn't able to take Brice Cocanour's class at RVE but I was able to watch it on youtube and took his technique and tried out my own designs

Edit: Forgot to mention she is my trio entry with @Evilhalfling and @Kuroneko. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Brutogg Corpse-Eater, my first finished adventurer from the game Cursed City by Games Workshop.

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, I experimented by giving him grey-hued skin to represent his unhealthy eating habits (he eats zombies) and it worked better than I thought it would.
      Annoyingly though, I had to leave the bits under his coat unpainted (just couldn't get a brush up there), nobody will notice unless they turn him upside down, but it still bothers me that he's technically "Unfinished".

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 127 Guests (See full list)