Sign in to follow this  
Axolotegaming

Axolote Tiles 3: Fantasy Realms 3d printable

We are live on our Third kickstarter, this one focuses on fantasy cultures and gives them each unique tiles that are 3d printable and you can make those very specific dungeon encounters or city role playing sessions.

We also have some new Beasties that will be 3d print compatible! We hope you will join us, with 2 kickstarters on our belt we are confident that our record will be to your satisfaction if you are a new backer, and if you have already been with us you already know what to expect!

Cover.png

Creature_Add-ons1.png

Base_Sets.png

Edited by Axolotegaming
added link

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      No painting... all magnets... 3x3 tiles. Creators have a few manufacturing KS under their belt, although magnetic tiles seem to be a new thing.
      Prices include shipping to most areas. 

Anyway, watch the videos. The houses look a little clunky, but take a look at that tower in the last seconds of the intro video.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mythroll/magnetiles-quick-build-terrain-system-mythroll-armory?ref=user_menu

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I'm almost running out of prep/primed minis so, I'm preparing some more. I recently painted a Dark Dwarf Striker and like the model so much I decided to paint the other models. Also, I wanted to convert an enlarged model to make it look more like the Striker instead of the Smiter. I made a 3D model of the hammer head and 3D printed it. Here are some pictures of my advancement so far.

• By PhantomAsh
      Here's a kickstarter that I thought looked particularly cool - they're flat-based tiles with magnets that can be reconfigured anyway you want. The video in particular looks pretty cool. Already completely funded. Prices are a bit high and ultimately the system's not for me, but I thought perhaps some others might be interested. :)

Mythroll Armory's Magnetiles | Quick & Easy Dungeon Terrain
    • By Reverend Shartan
      I have condition markers, and other markers numbered 1-20 for monsters/enemies, etc. I want to do these on my Mars, but I don't know if they should be printed flat, or at the "suggested" 30 degree incline. If they should be done inclined, how light or heavy, should I do supports?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Edit: Tried printing the marker flat on the build plate - nothing was printed. So, now trying parallel to the bed, but with supports

Reverend Shartan
    • By prophetic_joe
      Here is my tortle monk printed on an inexpensive resin printer.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)