Gen Con 2004

wtwest

I'm planning on attending Gen Con again this year. I enjoyed the first year at Indy. I found the Reaper booth a great place to hang out. I watched the painters and sculptors work their magic. Maybe all that attend could meet. I'd like to meet the members of this community. I would have loved to make it to Reaper Con, but a change in work hours will prevent me from attending. I plan on getting in on the paint and take this year as well. Hope to see you there.

WTWest :devil:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm. I have a room at the convention center that people could use for a paint gather after all the classes are done for the night...I think. Otherwise, you can alwasy check in at the P&T tables to see what's going on...

Yep - I'll be there. Think I've only missed going to GenCon once in the last 16 years. Missed out last year getting in on one of Jen Haley's painting sessions. :angry: Gonna be serious heck to pay if I get shut out again. :grr: But I'll have my finger on the trigger this year as soon as event registration opens up. :ph34r:

Now with all the bars within walking distance, I just need to find the one with Guiness on tap and the first round is on me!!!!

Now with all the bars within walking distance, I just need to find the one with Guiness on tap and the first round is on me!!!!

across the street from the hall, has out door dining, it was one of the hotels...

I'll find the name...

*edit: Champions at the Indy Marriott**

cher ^_^

Edited by ladystorm

Debby and I will also be there, as well as Reaper Con, Origins, and any other Con we can find the time for ::P:

By the way I don't know if there will be a Reaper booth this year at Gencon ::(: But that's all the more reason us Reaperites should have an organized get together, or at least a place to meet.