Gen Con 2004

wtwest

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was weird...I went to answer one thread, it wouldn't give me that thread when I tried to post, so the poor thing got merged under my feet! Wild ride!

I'll be there, chained to a Paint & Take table. Feed the painters chocolate. Do not tease painters, they are unpredictable when not in the zone. Gen Con, it's volunteers and management, cannot be held responsible for injury or damage incurred while at the Paint & Take. Paint at your own risk...

:rock:

I'll definately pop by to play some CAV as I'm a totaly neophyte. :) I do have a force (with lots of tanks and squishies!!!) and by the time Orgins rolls around, I should have it painted up. (I'm already done with 1 Cav, 4 tanks and 2 stands of infantry and it's been less than a week)

I am working on getting there this year. It would be my first ever. I am curious for those in the know. How would I get in on some painting clinics? I would love to find some advanced painting sessions but as I have never been I do not know how it works or what to expect.

I am working on getting there this year. It would be my first ever. I am curious for those in the know. How would I get in on some painting clinics? I would love to find some advanced painting sessions but as I have never been I do not know how it works or what to expect.

As long as there are seats left for the seminars, you can just buy a ticket. Even if there aren't any left, buy some generic tickets (enough to equal the admission price) and show up anyway. If someone doesn't show (which almost always happens) you can get in. Just come early. Open spots are usually first come, first serve.

Download the whole Gen-Con schedule here:

http://registration.gencon.com/regsystem/listevents2.cgi

and just look up what you want. It's an excel file, so just sort for "Reaper" or something.

Good luck with housing though, it's pretty late.

I believe it is still possible to get hotel rooms in Indianapolis, just not the hotels close to the convention center. I believe there are some farther away that are half the price of the Con Hotels (that's what one of the members of my Gaming Group said a month or so ago).