Goroloth (Bones) (77343)

Chris Palmer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice colors on this one!  I like how you handles the transitions.  I'm laughing at sharktopus.  Reminds me of a story from one of my favorite children's picture books, "Cowboy and Octopus" by my favorite picture book authors John Sciezka and Lane Smith.  

"I see your little shark thing." :lol:

Edited by InvisibleThumb
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tjrez said:

I like how the browns stand out on that sculpt. How big is it?

Thanks, Tjrez!   The figure is 7 inches long.  I guess in retrospect I should have included anther figure for scale in one of the shots. :)

6 hours ago, Guindyloo said:

Nice work! I especially like the eyes.

Thanks, Guindyloo!  I actually googled "octopus eyes" to try and get the look correct. 

3 hours ago, InvisibleThumb said:

Nice colors on this one!  I like how you handles the transitions.  I'm laughing at sharktopus.  Reminds me of a story from one of my favorite children's picture books, "Cowboy and Octopus" by my favorite picture book authors John Sciezka and Lane Smith.  

"I see your little shark thing." :lol:

Thanks, InvisibleThumb!   I never read that book.  Though I think this sharktopus would only look cooler with a Cowboy Atlantean figure mounted right behind the head! ::D:

3 hours ago, Glamberry said:

"nothing fancy". I think that looks super fancy!

Thanks, Glamberry!  What I was trying to say is that it was all done for the most part with quick and simple washes and drybrushing, and minimal labor intensive blending, shading, and highlighting. 

10 hours ago, hdclearman said:

Sharktopus!  Love it.

Thanks, hdclearman!

5 hours ago, Type2 said:

Loving the colors your chose and the way they flow through this model. The face is my favorite part and almost looks like I could crack it for crab meat lol.

Thanks, Type2!   Yum, crab meat!  Though I don't think this fellow would taste quite as good!  :lol:

• Like 1