• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      I've been trying to do a bit of painting every day, since RCon is coming up so soon. I have a problem with long-term projects, though, so I need to occasionally work on something quick and sweet in between. Sometimes I need to finish something to keep me motivated, you know? Tonight's lucky candidate was this bear, whom I love. His name is Randall and he likes standing in fields.

Anyhow, enjoy!

• By blargney
      Now that I've completed Domog, high priest of Rovagug, it's time to move on to the lesser threat: the Tarrasque, Herald of Rovagug.

I got Khanjira the world breaker with the Kickstarter ages ago, and dusted off the box recently while working on Domog.  I was saddened to discover the big guy's left leg was missing.  Fortunately, Reaper is awesome and they shipped me a replacement leg!  With a nice bottle of paint to boot. :-)

• By Darcstaar
      This is my most ambitious attempt to date.  A mini-campaign I’m running some people through calls for many kobolds of varying colors and classes.  I had 12 Kobolds from Bones I, the 4 pack in metal that those were based off of (03064), the metal Leader and Sorcerer (03024), the 12 awesome new kobolds from Bones 4, and a 7 pack (I may have gotten a freebie, I thought I bought a six pack) of kobolds from the Ral Partha TSR Official D&D 2nd Edition line, stamped 1989.  That’s a whopping 37 figures.  I want to paint tribes from all 5 chromatic factions, and want to have as few duplicate poses per faction possible.  The Ral Partha kobolds have a more simian or canine face compared to the more reptilian face of the Reaper models, but I’m still going to fold those into each faction.  The Adventure calls out a Cleric (Red) a Ranger, (Green) and a Sorcerer (Green).  Those are the only ones with specific art, and I have models representative of each present without need for modification.  Also, I am not planning to add to the bases at all.

And I want to finish all of this in about a month (unlikely)!

Wish me luck!
    • By NomadZeke
      Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84371-2019-rpchallenge-questionsannouncements/
      All the information you need should be here.

As usual, the new format holds a "hard mode" challenge!

July and August 2019 Challenge

Your challenge is: 9!

Bonus Challenge: The First!
      Independence Day! Both Canada and the US celebrate their independence days in July. Keeping it clean - paint a mini that resembles the most absurd stereotype of the country, whether it's a lumberjack riding a moose with a jug of maple syrup, or a fat dude in a scooter with the american flag and a big mac.  Or something from the film Independence Day, that works too.

Bonus Challenge: The Second!
      August 22nd is National Spumoni day. 3-layered Gelato dish. Paint any mini in a themed pallet around your choice image of said dish.

Hard Mode Challenge! Eruption
      Also in August is the fabled eruption of Pompeii. A full-size diorama is a but much to ask - but instead theme a mini around trying to escape the eruption (lava flows, flying chunks of rock, etc) particularly utilizing the OSL and an ashen look.

As always, the game is made up and the points don't matter!
    • By Oldwolf359
      Found this girl i painted up about a year ago using reaper paints from bones KS 2 and 3, the sword hand is from a gw mini the sword is brass etch,  C&C welcome t know the eyes are badly done

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 91 Guests (See full list)