• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NOLA Chris
      Painted up another bad guy for my players to encounter!
      Used contrast paints and light drybrushing on the stone

Added the chompy goo-gore with glossy red

• By Evilhalfling
      Clothes inspired by fox hunters.
      My painted writting on the scroll is rubish, notice you cant see it in these pictures. 
      It is very hard to reach the scroll from behind, or around the curls. 

It is my third figure from the Dreadmere expansion, grabbed randomly from the "This looks fun to paint" group from that expansion. 

found the metal version - I need to make some fixes on this one. 
    • By Evilhalfling
      I am painting my way through the core set of bones3 
      He was in the original 30 
      I cannot identify him more than that.  I cant find him on figure finder, and I have no idea how reaper would classify either his weapon or his armor. 
      a mace/polearm?  robes with brigadine? 
      He is listed on an old spreadsheet as "Sorcerer"  Wut? 
      needless to say, he is not under "Sorcerer" in on the reaper web site. 

• By NomadZeke
      Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84371-2019-rpchallenge-questionsannouncements/
      All the information you need should be here.

As usual, the new format holds a "hard mode" challenge!

The Last quarter of the year 2019 because real life is a bugbear sometimes.

Your challenge is: 18!

Bonus Challenge: 1!
      Fall! Paint a mini that has fallen over (for whatever reason) (Pompeii guy works for this too!)

Bonus Challenge: 2!
      This is Halloween! - Paint a mini using only colors that have black, orange, and purple in the name. You may also use the paints available from this year's ghoulie bag.

Bonus Challenge: 5!
      Festive feast - Since both US And Canada have their Thanksgiving in this time bracket - paint up a mini (figure or terrain) to have some food being presented, if you can do a drinking vessel to be painting like a full glass, even better!

Bonus Challenge: 4!
      For-lack-of-a-better-idea- December 15th is national Cat Herders' day! Paint a tabaxi, or any other mini featuring a feline. (It's a real holiday, go ahead, look it up)

Hard Mode Challenge 1!
      Jack-o-lantern's light - Paint a mini where the only source of light would be coming from inside a jack-o-lantern. Pumpkin may be part of the mini/base or sculpted

Hard Mode Challenge 2!
      Under Wraps- Paint a mini so that anything that any non-flesh (armor-weapons-cloth-etc) looks like it's patterned wrapping paper. This is assuming a humanoid figure. Dragons or such apply the same challenge to the whole body.

As always, the game is made up and the points don't matter!
  • Who's Online   39 Members, 2 Anonymous, 210 Guests (See full list)