Sign in to follow this  
FirstLevelFighter

77165: Hellakin Goregutter, Halfling Rogue

This is the wise and brave street urchin, Parilli, the Shining Company's ertwhile guide in the city of Tephu in the Pathfinder Mummy's Mask Adventure Path.

This is my second Bones mini, and I'm a convert. Speaking of conversion, Bones make weapon swaps and mods super easy. I removed his blade and drilled a hole through his hand, cut the studs off his armor, filed his fuzzy feet smooth, and based him with green stuff and sand. After sealing him, I added an actual twig as a camel stick/wooden sword he uses to emulate his hero, Zekir Safakin, the Sword of the Dawn, paladin of Sarenrae. I really enjoyed the simplicity of the sculpt and the limited palette, and had a good time with the stripes.

His WIP is here. Please share any comments and/or constructive criticism.

20170524_153111.jpg

20170524_153037.jpg

20170524_153136.jpg

20170524_153246.jpg

• Like 16

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Private Chapman has been in stasis for 1,538 days and awake for two. Private Chapman is wondering where she is, when she is and what her mission is. Private Chapman is also pondering why she hasn't been issued desert pattern armour.

Private Chapman has just spotted something up ahead. Private Chapman's life expectancy is four minutes.

(Again, sorry about the photos which were taken on my phone.)

• By Brianuk
      Loved painting this little chap from Dreadmere. Had ideas of painting him up as a villain or grim ranger but went back to a traditional bright Halfling pallette. 

• By Morihalda
      Several friends helpfully pointed out that before I started throwing wild ideas at Ma'al's base, I should probably practice them somewhere else first. That base is on my February list, so I gotta get practicing!

Blightfang:
      - Completely covered giant base.
      - No integrated parts. I chopped 'em off.
      - Water with a "live" edge!
      - The first dragon I owned, blessed upon me by my first Box of Goodwill group, and a perfect fit for a Silversage dragon.

Narthrax:
      - Plain, round, smaller base.
      - Rocks from his original base are staying.
      - Probably no water.
      - He's just plain cool. He's gonna be my Boelen's python!

I used PVA glue to put the cork together, and hot glued everything to the bases. Thank you for your sacrifices, peanut butter and pickle lids!

I fell in love with Paepercut's youtube channel after @Clearman mentioned it in my Ma'al thread. Y'all. That guy is SO COOL. The vast majority of the things I'll be doing here are from his videos. And if I don't think they are, they probably still are because I'm forgetful like that.   Onward!

Actually. Onward in a little bit. I gotta go check out the nearest store and see if they have distilled water for the next steps. Be right back!
    • By SGHawkins09
      The official arrival/departure thread for Round 2 of the Basing Edition of the Box of Goodwill.

PLEASE make sure to post when you receive the box and when you send it off.

Remember, NO CHATTER, chatter thread is here:

Box of Goodwill, Basing Edition Round 2 - Chatter Thread

SGHawkins09 - sent 2/16
      Keianna - arrived 2/20, sent 2/27
      Sylverthorne - arrived 3/1, sent 3/9
      NecroMancer - arrived 3/12, sent 3/15
      hungerfan - arrived 3/18, sent 3/23
      Ulfheathen - arrived 3/26, sent 4/2
      Aryanun - arrived 4/4, 
      hiddenone32 - new box arrived 6/11, sent 6/15
      Clearman - arrived 6/18
      Guildenstern - arrived 6/27, sent 7/2
      Shadowphaze - arrived 7/5, sent 7/9
      Generic Fighter - arrived 7/11
      Dilvish the Deliverer - arrived 8/8

Dilvish the Deliverer - sent 2/26
      Wyvernfire - arrived 2/27, sent 3/10
      Chaoswolf - arrived 3/12, sent 3/26
      Knarthex - arrived 3/28, sent 4/13
      Paradoxical Mouse - arrived 4/16
      Dragoneye - arrived 8/8, sent ReaperCon
      Kangaroorex - arrived ReaperCon, sent 9/18
      Fire_Eyes - arrived 9/20, sent 
      Keianna - arrived 10/1, sent 10/10
      Pegazus - arrived 10/12
      SparrowMarie - arrived 10/24
      LittleBluberry - arrived 11/10
      SGHawkins09 - arrived 01/18/19

Only two groups this time and they are fairly large so make sure to keep the boxes moving. Also you may notice Keianna is listed in both groups, this is intentional as she did not receive a box last time.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Among my first minis finished in 2019 are the Crew from/for Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago.  I did two themed builds, plus a generic sailor who was left over.

The Warriors of the Steppes.  They were done with a Cossack theme, and they all use official FG Crew bodies/arms, with heads from Warhammer kits (Chaos Marauder Horsemen, Empire Archers, maybe another)

The Warriors of the Desert.  They were built entirely from the FG Crew sprue.

The lone generic Crewman Crunch.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)