Sign in to follow this  
FirstLevelFighter

77165: Hellakin Goregutter, Halfling Rogue

This is the wise and brave street urchin, Parilli, the Shining Company's ertwhile guide in the city of Tephu in the Pathfinder Mummy's Mask Adventure Path.

This is my second Bones mini, and I'm a convert. Speaking of conversion, Bones make weapon swaps and mods super easy. I removed his blade and drilled a hole through his hand, cut the studs off his armor, filed his fuzzy feet smooth, and based him with green stuff and sand. After sealing him, I added an actual twig as a camel stick/wooden sword he uses to emulate his hero, Zekir Safakin, the Sword of the Dawn, paladin of Sarenrae. I really enjoyed the simplicity of the sculpt and the limited palette, and had a good time with the stripes.

His WIP is here. Please share any comments and/or constructive criticism.

20170524_153111.jpg

20170524_153037.jpg

20170524_153136.jpg

20170524_153246.jpg

• Like 16

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the biggest small dragon I ever painted. 03651 Storm Dragon Hatchling sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      This is the metal version of the model, it is mounted on a 74033, 40mm round base. The final highlight on the upper part of the wings is 09294 Alien Goo and 09408 Candlelight Yellow.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a 3D printed miniature from Rocketpig Miniatures which I printed on the Elegoo Mars.
      Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/

What did you say?
      You don't know the answer to my riddle?
      How unfortunate...!

• By MoonglowMinis
      Hello again.  Here's another older paintjob of mine.  This is the wyvern from the Bones 4 Core set.

My players encountered a flock of Wyverns while traversing a desert valley.  They were mounted on Giant Lizards and were chased by the wyverns.  What ensued was an Indiana Jones-esque chase complete with daring leaps from mount to mount.  All-in-all a good time.

As such, I decided to paint this guy up to fit into an arid desert landscape.  Had a lot of fun blending the sculpted base into the rest of the base.  Also was really proud of the coloration I settled on for the Wyvern.

I painted each scale individually, which was time consuming but worth it.  I also tried some different glazing and layering techniques to add veining into the wings.  Needless to say, I'm pretty proud of this one.  Wish I had snagged up Blacksting during the Kickstarter as well though.  Will have to get my hands on that one eventually.
    • By Glitterwolf
      3D file is from Rocketpig Miniatures, I printed it on the Elegoo Mars.

It's now part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/16/#comments

• By [email protected]
      Started painting during the pandemic but was really intimidated by basing. Finally picked up some supplies and based my first couple models. Really improved the overall quality and aesthetic. 

• Who's Online   4 Members, 1 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)