• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      An upcoming Kickstarter for female minis by Bad Squiddo Games:

-

-

I backed one of Annie’s previous kickstarters, the one with all the forest animals including beavers and moose and bears (oh my).
      I also bought several of her female minis and the sculpts are quite nice and the castings were great quality. Very sharp and clean. I’m very happy with what I’ve ordered and if finances allowed I would back again.

• By talion78
      The boys have out done themselves again. Due for KS in June.....this time they are taking us outside.

• By Cicciopiu
      Exquis.  A range of modern day women with five busts planned in total and one of them potentially entirelly for free!
      The Kickstarter should start towards the end of May after we have shipped out all the Dragon Masters packages.

• By animesensei
      Dwarven Forge is doing a smaller kickstarter in June.  It's a pseudo sequel to their Caverns Deep line (which was their 6th kickstarter, aka KS6), KS6.66 - Hellscape.  This is different than their 7th Kickstarter - Wildlands which will be outdoor themed (trees and such) in Jan 2020.

Many of you have been asking for smaller Kickstarters that are more digestible. So we're going to try it! We are going to launch a small, two-week KS with a limited scope. Best of all, it's happening very soon -- KS6.66 - Hellscape will launch in late June 2019! As the name implies, the lava-based project will focus on the fiery wasteland the fiends of the Nine Hells inhabit. The collection will consist of a small number of new sculpts as well as some repaints of some Caverns Deep pieces.

• By Darsc Zacal
      Launching May 28th a kickstarter for a  Set of 10 Female Amazons(Queen, Mage, Shaman, Ranger, Bowwomen, Slinger, 4 Warriors)

Tomb Guardians use many of the same sculptors as Reaper so some of the sculpting styles might seem familiar.

Pictured below is a render of the mage.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)