Sign in to follow this  
Harrek

Bones IV pre-launch & news

I am not joking. Spring of 2017

I correct my earlier statement, should have started saving 6 months ago.

• Like 9

Start.

Saving.

Now.

*shakes piggybank violently*

I'm just waiting for the trolls to crawl out in the Bones 3 comment section on KS.

Can you be a troll for something?

Is there such thing as a pro-troll?

Is there a picture of the banner?

I need to start a risk assessment of how in trouble I am next year,

Edited by Adept Legacy
  • Like 3

The banner doesn't say anything other than Bones 4 spring 2017. They do have a case with some of the new sculpts in it. I assume others will get good pictures of those.

• Like 10

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      Save the date! On October 22nd our new range of miniatures - Hyperborea - will be available on Kickstarter.
      Amazing miniatures in 75mm scale casted in high quality resin: trolls, arctic beasts, warriors and exclusive characters to unlock on Kickstarter. We wait you!

• By Darsc Zacal
      Launches October 16th. Will update with a link when kickstarter goes live.

• By Darsc Zacal
      THREAD SET TO LOCK WHEN PROJECT LAUNCHES: Oct 1 Noon CST

Updated August 8th, 2019
      ***It’s been officially announced. 
      The Bones V Kickstarter will be delayed and is now expected to start Oct.1st.
      For now we can use this thread for discussion of it until, and if, Reaper wants to open a new official thread.***

I’ve created this thread mostly as a place where I could collect all the screenshots that Reapers Ron and Ed have been teasing us with  on Reaper Live.

Please note this thread is completely unofficial. 

**Also be aware that I am now also adding any new preview photos to this first post so that those folks who only want to look at the minis don’t have to go through dozens of pages of chatter.

With all the new photos of upcoming Bones V minis that are coming from Reapercon, it’s a bit overwhelming to try to update this first post with them all.
      Instead I’m going to link to the Reapercon photo thread for those interested in seeing what’s been unveiled there.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87882-reapercon-2019-pictures/&page=3

I’ll keep this thread open for continued discussion and for the posting of any future Bones V images that come from sources other than Reapercon.
      The initial Core set.

The photos below are sneak peeks of minis we will see made available at some point in the Kickstarter.
      Provided we reach the appropriate stretch goals of course.

Add on set for Bones V

*War Mammoth*

*Dragon A*

*Dragon B*

*Storm Giant*

*Cloud Giant*

If anyone finds anything I’ve missed, please go ahead and post.

And please remember these are all WIPs and subject to change.

Also, I forgot some:
      crockagatordino thing. And shark.

More pics from throughout the thread:

• By Beagle
      Miniatures based on the art from the Fighting Fantasy books. 
      I was an avid fan of the books growing up so I'm definitely in

WHEN IS THE KICKSTARTER?
      Our kickstarter release will go live approximately October 16th. It will feature all of the new models and the updated versions of some models with plenty of extras. If you can't attend FFF3 or don't get exactly what you want, then join us on Kickstarter and check out what's on offer.

WHATS BEING ADDED TO THE RANGE?
      The 10 additional models will be gradually revealed on here and social media in the build up to the kickstarter release. Why not generate a little hype! 

HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN ITS LIVE?
      If you sign up to our newsletter via www.atlantisminiatures.com, email notifications will be sent during the build up and once we are live.

WILL THERE BE AN EARLY BIRD OFFER?
      This is something we have always struggled to get right. This time we will have a first 48 hour discount on some of the rewards options.
      There will be no super early bird discounts on this release.

WHAT ABOUT STRETCH GOALS?
      There will be some stretch goal additions to the Collectors options. We will not be using miniatures as stretch goals in this release. Instead, we have tried to get the prices as generous as possible on box offers. It doesn't feel right to separate some of the release as freebies. Each character from the franchise deserve their own spot in the box, which is why we have priced accordingly on the box offers.

• By Marc
      Did you know you can click on the 'Kobold Kickstarters' graphic right on the Kobold Press web site's home page? It's a GREAT way to find out if there's a new Kickstarter coming soon .... just sayin' Mod: commerce link removed  
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 2 Anonymous, 260 Guests (See full list)