Sign in to follow this  
Harrek

Bones IV pre-launch & news

I am not joking. Spring of 2017

I correct my earlier statement, should have started saving 6 months ago.

• Like 9

Start.

Saving.

Now.

*shakes piggybank violently*

I'm just waiting for the trolls to crawl out in the Bones 3 comment section on KS.

Can you be a troll for something?

Is there such thing as a pro-troll?

Is there a picture of the banner?

I need to start a risk assessment of how in trouble I am next year,

Edited by Adept Legacy
  • Like 3

The banner doesn't say anything other than Bones 4 spring 2017. They do have a case with some of the new sculpts in it. I assume others will get good pictures of those.

• Like 10

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Not quite sure why I keep looking at boardgame Kickstarters, but I stumbled across this one that starts on 24th June.

It's for a reprint of the base game from their previous Kickstarter:-

And a pair of Expansions:-

Looks very JRPG influenced, which is what has me interested.

They've got a draft page up at the mo, with more info, playthrough videos and stuff:- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/succubuspublishing/772262949?ref=854027&token=fd1cf2b1
    • By willmontgomery
      Apparently Stéphane Simon -- a notable contributor to Rackham Confrontation and Mierce -- will be having a Kickstarter (presumably soon, but no date provided).

"Hi Guys, I decided to develop my SIMONMINIATURES range with crowdfunding for the production of several pieces (resin). BELIUS LE NOIR, a chaotic giant will be the major piece of this KS, it will be accompanied by other pieces, a small band of Barbarians to fight it. I will give you a specific date soon, if you are a fan of my work, share and participate!"

Since there is no project yet, I cannot link to it, and I believe that board rules prevent me from linking to his "website" (on blogspot). Anyway, his blog doesn't seem to mention this; I found out only by direct e-mail. He also has a presence on Facebook, but since I don't, I don't really know what information might be available there.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/1285004344?ref=812476&token=a7689b14&fbclid=IwAR3aEqFuh4zqJWRCIJD6ImbnMYOx7gEPXfIeB-N3US4tUtBzEHg3YmapH3M)kickstarter

• By Darsc Zacal
      Saw this over on Facebook and thought some here might find this interesting.
      (No Link Yet)

TableTop World has been around for a while, they’re based in Poland, and make great looking resin buildings. I have a few in various states of construction and painting although I haven’t purchased anything from them recently.

Their stuff is very pricey though and I expect that to be reflected in the kickstarter.

I am a bit puzzled by their comment about making this in the bigger 28mm-32mm range, as I thought that was the range that their previous buildings fell into.

Anyway, if you’re interested best prepare your wallets now.
    • By Inarah
      "Hi Everyone,
      It has been quite a while since I posted an update about any of Dark Fable Miniatures upcoming projects.  Unfortunately, I became very ill back in January and was diagnosed with cancer.  Since that time everything pretty much ground to a halt while I have been receiving chemotherapy treatment.  Slowly but surely I have started to recover and gain my strength back and now feel ready to launch a Kickstarter project soon.  Well over a year ago Dark Fable purchased the rights and moulds to a number of lines from Otherworld miniatures, including the Evil Cultists.  We wanted to rerelease these excellent miniatures and have some new moulds made for them to produce some really nice crisp clean castings.  We also asked the original sculptor of these miniatures, Kev Adams, to make some new additions to the Evil Cultist line.  These new sets have all been completed and will soon be sent to the mould maker.  I wanted to give everyone who supported our last kickstarter a heads up before we launch Evil Cultist project - although I do not have an exact date yet it will probably be in a week or so.  If you have any questions please message me - Thank you!  Mike"

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 92 Guests (See full list)