Harrek

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for more Giants too.

I'm hoping for 100% more Gauth, myself.
After waiting for many years and three Bones kickstarters I finally broke down on waiting for a Bones version and ordered the metal Gauth from Reaper last year.

However if Reaper wanted to revisit and re-imagine Gauth like they did with a few of their other dragons I'd be up for that.

• Like 4

Having missed out on the previous bones kickstarters, I'm definitely in for the core. The baba yaga hut, core or expansion is also inevitable. I'm just hoping there are some new mousling sculpts.

I'd definately recommend that anyone new to Reaper or their Bones kickstarters to go in for a core set.

It's a great source for a wide selection of inexpensive minis for gaming/painting/collecting.

• Like 7

Yeah, I keep telling myself "I don't need another core set. I don't need another core set. I don't need another core set. I don't need another core set." I don't even know what's in the core set, but... I also know that I'm lying to myself.

You mean "you don't need another core set right now", but who knows what games you might be playing a year from now?  The core set could have the perfect miniatures for it, if only you had pledged for it!  :lol:

• Like 7

What are you talking about? In Update 24 where they introduce the big cannon, they say this:

"Produced in Bones (with hard and soft Bonesium components) under license from Victoria Miniatures, we’re proud to be able to offer the M22bfg 'Sledgehammer' Heavy Howitzer, sculpted by Victoria Lamb and Jake Schneider!"

In the first mentioning of it in Update22...

"And at $1,310,000 something with a little more bang, produced in Bones (with hard and soft Bonesium components)"

So yes, hard bonesium was in there from the beginning, and it was told to us.

Hmm. My bad. Admittedly, I didn't pay much attention to the sledgehammer because I've no interest in it, but I'm 99% sure the masoleum was a surprise material shift.

• Like 1

Yeah, I keep telling myself "I don't need another core set. I don't need another core set. I don't need another core set. I don't need another core set." I don't even know what's in the core set, but... I also know that I'm lying to myself.

You mean "you don't need another core set right now", but who knows what games you might be playing a year from now?  The core set could have the perfect miniatures for it, if only you had pledged for it!   :lol:

Of course the worst is when you need the new mini right now, but are still waiting on delivery. I need a behir, behir minis are few and far between and very expensive. I've been getting spoiled, having the right mini for every occasion.

• Like 5

More core sets... and stuff...

Heck.

What does it matter.  I know I'm going to be spending a fortune anyway.....

Yep. This.

I can plan all I want, but I know that any plans of NOT getting something that I make before the KS starts will melt when the time comes, like ice on a sidewalk in Texas at the height of summer. :mellow:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3