Bones IV pre-launch & news

Harrek

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Save now. Spend more later! ^__^

I'll be honest: After Bones 1, 2, and 3, I am starting to think that paying the extra cost at retail is worth it just to avoid having hundreds of extra minis hanging around for years between acquisition and painting.

My resolve may yet crumble, but I am going into this planning to be much more selective than I was with Bones 1 & 2. (I was actually a little selective for Bones 3, just not very.)

• Like 5

Shouldn't Bones IV be "The Long Walk Home" (The Journey Home)? I mean, Bones III was "The Search for Mr. Bones" (The Search for Spock), so it only makes sense.

So Humpback Whales are a stretch goal??

Perhaps it should be Bones IV: Storage for your Bones

Some nice themed storage system in Bonesium.....

It's a whale of a good time. :lol:

• Like 4

I was VERY selective in Bones III.

I selected the Core Set, I selected a hand full of those figures, and crap-ton of those minis, and a boat load of those monsters, oh, but I drew the line when it came to the expansions!

Well, I did until Cthulhu from the previous Bones KS reminded me that he had my wife and two grandaughters so I picked up all of Cthuhlu's buddies and assorted sources of nutrition for the party he's going to throw at his first opportunity.

• Like 9

Shouldn't Bones IV be "The Long Walk Home" (The Journey Home)? I mean, Bones III was "The Search for Mr. Bones" (The Search for Spock), so it only makes sense.

So Humpback Whales are a stretch goal??

I have a Kraken, don't I need a Giant Whale for it to fight?

@Reaper: Hint, hint.

• Like 7

Save now. Spend more later! ^__^

I'll be honest: After Bones 1, 2, and 3, I am starting to think that paying the extra cost at retail is worth it just to avoid having hundreds of extra minis hanging around for years between acquisition and painting.

My resolve may yet crumble, but I am going into this planning to be much more selective than I was with Bones 1 & 2. (I was actually a little selective for Bones 3, just not very.)

That would be my husbands plan, while I just feel he doesn't have enough dragon blood in him.

I need it all, so one day I can put it into a pile and lay on top of it. For so long that it begins to embed into my flesh, to the point it's like I have my own body armor.

I would be invincible, that is until some sharp eye sharp shooter spotted the one tiny place the minis didn't stick.

• Like 10