Bones IV pre-launch & news

Harrek

I agree I would like to see more terrain.

However, I'm thinking more along the lines of furniture and such....but they have to be designed in such a way to work with the City builder set from Dwraven forge...where if you stack floors it will fit nicely underneath. This is something that most companies don't consider

The bookcase that reaper has in bones sadly does not do this. Its about 3-4 cm too high....I also cant think of a way to mod it either....

The beds when stacked fit just fine though...

• Like 3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Bones III I gave myself a firm budget of $120. I ended up spending over $700. It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement.

Yeah, but you're not serious until you've joined me in the Four Digit Bones KS Club (which I've just created) . . .

The Egg

Does it have to be in one kickstarter? Or can we add all 3 Bones together? Cause then I'm in!

• Like 6

>Chooses to stay out of the money discussion, just in case it may be used against him later<

Thankfully no one (anymore) can say anything at all about any of the previous Bones kickstarters!

Now Bones 4... Especially if it starts really close to when Bones 3 arrives...  Well, the dreaded "b" word might be used.

budget... ::(:

• Like 6

>Chooses to stay out of the money discussion, just in case it may be used against him later<

Thankfully no one (anymore) can say anything at all about any of the previous Bones kickstarters!

Now Bones 4... Especially if it starts really close to when Bones 3 arrives... Well, the dreaded "b" word might be used.

I'd add another "b" word in front of that...

blown

• Like 7

For Bones III I gave myself a firm budget of $120. I ended up spending over $700. It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement.

Yeah, but you're not serious until you've joined me in the Four Digit Bones KS Club (which I've just created) . . .

The Egg

$963 for Bones 3. I feel unworthy ....

• Like 3

Now Bones 4... Especially if it starts really close to when Bones 3 arrives... Well, the dreaded "b" word might be used.

blown

75802454.jpg

• Like 19

blown

75802454.jpg

• Like 9

blown

75802454.jpg

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

• Like 10

blown

75802454.jpg

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

*refuses to look at the total cost of Bones 3*

• Like 8